Illumin8s
      See Illumin8s at www.illumin8s.com

'73 Dodge Challenger

Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Bigblue73 View Post
      Wow! That's it! Wow! Very cool build. That is cool
      Thanks Tony I appreciate your comment.

Thanks for making me realiize how bad I suck.

The car and MiMod stuff is killer. I am impressed how capable this setup is- I only wonder if it can support EFI tuning functions on the fly as well? How about data acquisition?

Being able to fine-tune a custom EFI setup and then click over to the latest Avenged Sevenfold video, and then review on-track performance data/video from OUSCI would be pretty awesome.
      Scott Parkhurst

2011 Car Craft Real Street Eliminator Winner

Honestly if this setup is a netbook per se plus extras I could almost guarantee you it could handle stuff with MegaTune for Megasquirt. and surely could accommodate other tuning programs as it would simply need a USB output for most systems.

So will it have or can it accommodate a USB port? I assume it should be able to or has one.
      Lee Abel
      AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE

1977 Chevy Monza 2+2:Project "Cheap Trick"
      1978 C10 Long bed , On air and trailer puller
      2006 Buell Blast ,Just a bike to ride and for mileage
      1966 Caprice 4dr Sports Roof fact.327/now 350/SOON 454???? Project "II Old,,,ZERO BUDGET OR LESS CAPRICE!"

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Parkhurst View Post
      Thanks for making me realiize how bad I suck.

The car and MiMod stuff is killer. I am impressed how capable this setup is- I only wonder if it can support EFI tuning functions on the fly as well? How about data acquisition?

Being able to fine-tune a custom EFI setup and then click over to the latest Avenged Sevenfold video, and then review on-track performance data/video from OUSCI would be pretty awesome.

Well, I can tell you we have something in the works that will make many tuners jump for joy.
      We are working with a compnay to have a tuning option. It will be a piggy back system that will interface with anyone using a OEM EFI computer. It will be compatiable with any manufactured OEM system.
      This system will allow a person to do things retard or advance timing, turn up boost etc...
      All the suff you "really" need to play and tune right. You will be able to accsess this from your seat at any time, no more laptops and crazy programs.
      If you start playing with thngs and really mess the tune up, we can even send a tune directly to your MiMod HP and fix it for you.
      Couple this, with the rest of the performace and tuning apps like our Accelormeter app, TPMS (tire pressure temp and pressure), air ride display and control, OBDII and the WIFI options and you have the best tuning interface you could ask for. And you can download in to a lap top or cpmputer in real time or stream in to a pit crew if you want. Yep, we got you covered.
      Last edited by kjwalters; 11-20-2010 at 02:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MonzaRacer View Post
      Honestly if this setup is a netbook per se plus extras I could almost guarantee you it could handle stuff with MegaTune for Megasquirt. and surely could accommodate other tuning programs as it would simply need a USB output for most systems.

So will it have or can it accommodate a USB port? I assume it should be able to or has one.

Yep, MiMod HP already has USB and serial ports.

Hello Everyone

We have decided to do a small promo run for the PT forum to see how things go. If we move these 5 units, we will have another. There is a 2 week lead time on these units as we speak.

Reg price or MiMod HP-$1870

Promo Price-$1495 plus a free back up cam and app.($187.50 retail)

Total savings=$562.50

I will need your PT name ID name in order for you to take advantage of this price.
      5 units only. Fantastic savings guys, dont miss out.

Jamie Walters
      MiMod HP Rep.
      1-877-348-1822
      1-815-664-8898 cell
      Last edited by kjwalters; 11-24-2010 at 06:09 PM.

hi jamie, was it you who called lowdown hotrods today? (wed) if it was then it was an amazing coincidence as i was trying to explain your car and mimod system to our electrical guy not 30 seconds before tom came off the phone and started telling us about a new super system from a guy called jamie!!

awesome work over there!!!
      Kevin S. (overseas in Germany)
      1963 Chevrolet Impala 2d ht Coupe

www.CruznArt.com
      CRUZN - Automotive Artworks

Quote Originally Posted by mike w. View Post
      hi jamie, was it you who called lowdown hotrods today? (wed) if it was then it was an amazing coincidence as i was trying to explain your car and mimod system to our electrical guy not 30 seconds before tom came off the phone and started telling us about a new super system from a guy called jamie!!

Yeah, that was me..LOL Small world. I was born and raised in Hamilton Ontraio and lived in Brantford for many years. I know Low downs cars well.

Quote Originally Posted by kjwalters View Post
      hello everyone

we have decided to do a small promo run for the pt forum to see how things go. If we move these 5 units, we will have another. There is a 2 week lead time on these units as we speak.

Reg price or mimod hp-$1870

promo price-$1495 plus a free back up cam and app.($187.50 retail)

total savings=$562.50

i will need your pt name id name in order for you to take advantage of this price.
      5 units only. Fantastic savings guys, dont miss out.

Jamie walters
      mimod hp rep.
      1-877-348-1822
      1-815-664-8898 cell

******* only 4 units left**********************only 4 units left***********************only 4 units left*************

*****only 3 units left******only 3 units left**********only 3 units left********
      *****only 3 units left******only 3 units left**********only 3 units left********

****** only 2 units left*************************only 2 units left***************only 2 unit left******************
      ****** only 2 units left*************************only 2 units left***************only 2 unit left******************

Amazing project!

Quote Originally Posted by Jarcaines View Post
      Amazing project!

Thank you

*******only 1 unit left*********************only 1 unit left*******************only 1 unit left*****************
      *******only 1 unit left*********************only 1 unit left*******************only 1 unit left*****************

Thank you for your support, all 5 MiMOD HP Promo units are SOLD!

Hello Everyone

As you know the 5 units we had for the PT forum went VERY quickly, even though most people were away for the holiday. So we have decided to extend the promo and add 3 more units.
      These units will include MiMod HP with 7" screen and free back up camera for $1495, which is a savings of $562.50.
      Also if you would like to purchase any other apps and options we will discount them if purchased with the promo.
      The first 5 units went out nearly all fully loaded. A average total savings was over $725.00
      Dont miss out!!

Jamie Walters
      MiMod HP Rep.
      1-877-348-1822
      1-815-664-8898 cell

Hey Guys

Talked to Dennis at "Specialty Body and Paint" about the Ghia today. She's pretty much done from the cowl back. I will have some pics up in the next week or so. Progess is still being made. Stay tuned.

P.S: We now have the BODII applictaion and Wifi for the MiMod HP completed.

The onboard engine Tuning option is in the works.

Jamie
      Last edited by kjwalters; 12-01-2010 at 12:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kjwalters View Post
      So tell me what you guys think about this. Any changes? any added features you would like to see? Thanks for the input.
      can it pump the fuel because I think thats all thats left, and your Vdub is possibly the closest thing to a street legal rail I have ever heard of, except it will be able to turn at speed, VERY VERY COOL machine. Just read the entire thread and didn't see if you stated what the car will weigh when finished, I wouldn't think very much but thats a big engine

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast