Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by overZealous1 View Post
      if you guys set up premade relay banks correlating with the amount of channels, it would make install alot easier. how many channels out is possible?

Thanks for the suggestion, I will look into it.
      The MiModHP can currently switch 32 different devices.

Thanks for the comments.

Very interesting. Like Crestron home automation for your car.
      I do home automation as part of my job and think your product is great! If I had the $$$, I would buy one in a heartbeat.
      1970RS Camaro
      Lateral Dynamics, Wilwood, BOZE, Strange Engineering, Alston, Ride Tech, Gen II, FAST.
      Dave Cozzi

Quote Originally Posted by dcozzi View Post
      Very interesting. Like Crestron home automation for your car.
      I do home automation as part of my job and think your product is great! If I had the $$$, I would buy one in a heartbeat.
      Thank you. We are very pleased on how well the product has developed. As for the price, I think we will be able to put it well within reach of many. Epecially if they buy the base modle and upgrade as they have funds to do so. This unit is far more veritile than anything on the market. Thanks again for the comments and feedback.

Though you might like a few pics of the Ghia at the body shop. I snapped them today while I was there. Dennis is a master at what He does and the back of the Ghia is looking great. The Trucnk Gap is perfect and the rear of the car should be in primer by mid week. As with any project like this some people dont realize the amount of work involved into getting a car stright enough and all the gaps perfect, it's no easy task. I will say this, I am glad Dennis is onboard the project. More to come soon.

That is one awesome build you have going. Thanks for sharing your project.

Quote Originally Posted by radicaltuned View Post
      That is one awesome build you have going. Thanks for sharing your project.
      My Pleasure, this forums great and people here seem to "get" the project. It also allows me to share some of the new technology with people who may be able to utilize it. Thanks again

Jamie

Been a while since I've seen a Ghia in person, but I thought I remembered the rear wheels filling out the fenderwells a bit better
      1970 RS/SS350 139K on the clock:
      89 TPI motor w/ 1pc rear seal coupled to a Viper T56 via Mcleod's modular bellhousing w/ hydraulic T/O bearing from the Viper, 12 bolt rear w/ 3.73 gearing, SC&C upper control arms, factory lowers with Delalums, C5 brakes at all four corners, Front Wheels 17x8's with Sumi 255/40/17 and Rear Wheels 17x9's with Sumi 275/40/17.
      Brief description of the work done so far can be found here: http://www.nastyz28.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112454

Quote Originally Posted by John Wright View Post
      Been a while since I've seen a Ghia in person, but I thought I remembered the rear wheels filling out the fenderwells a bit better
      Nope, those are stock VW..

Hello everyone

I am pleased to announce that we finally have the "MiMod hp" web site up and running.

We also have a facebook page. If you search MiMod Hp it will come up. Please take a miniute and become a fan so you can follow the progress.

Fantastic work! That's going to make an incredible hot rod.

Quote Originally Posted by Mullda View Post
      Fantastic work! That's going to make an incredible hot rod.
      Thank you very much. I am pretty excited about Ev instruments using it in some future adds and at SEMA next year.

Nice project! Curious what your suspensino goals are with it?
      Please Subscribe to the AutoXandTrack YouTube Channel

Autocross and track blog about running autocross and track events with pro touring cars

Quote Originally Posted by Chad-1stGen View Post
      Nice project! Curious what your suspensino goals are with it?
      We as far as the suspension goes, most of it was fabricated in house as you may alread know. Dean is a master class machinist and R&D guy. We wanted something that looked cool, but also could stand up to a pounding. The fact we are doing such an extreme car/engine combo also meant using "off the shelf" product was out of the question.
      My gaol was to have a car that could handle and drive well and look like a HotWheels creation.
      so the choice to go with and unequal A-arm set up in the front was a no brainer.
      As for the rear...well thats another story. The current IRS rear ends on the market are limited to Approx 600HP and 500 FTLBS, that wouldn't do it for the 650+ 600+ combo we had. So that meant designing a cmplelty new rear end capable of exceeding our goals. So, Dean Laurent (crazy scientist he is) did just that. He came up with a IRS that can comfortably handle 850HP and over 900 Ftlbs with internals we are going to use.
      In the end we will have the benifit of full independant suspension and the peace of mind it will take the abuse. If I was making the car for show, it wouldnt matter, but I am a driver and you can bet that when this car fianally hit the road, she's going to be put through her paces.

Thanks
      Jamie

I have been getting great feedback on the new MiModHP touch interface and I would like to thank everyone for their support.
      One qestion we have been asked a few times is if MiMod HP will be compatiable with ISIS power. Well, for those of you interested, we are currently working with ISIS to do just that. Once ISIS saw waht the MiMoD HP was capable of, they were eager to work with us. And we are pleased be working with them to offer you what you asked for.
      When you put these 2 systems together we will be able to offer you the most powerful automotive system on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by kjwalters View Post
      When you put these 2 systems together we will be able to offer you the most powerful automotive system on the planet.
      Almost exactly what I told Jay. Great news!!!
      Will Ellis
      1969 Dodge Dart Swinger, 1/2 Dart / 1/2 Viper...
      Build Thread

Hello everyone

While the ghia was on the lift at Specialtiy body and paint in mendota I took the oppertunity to sanp a few shots of the chassis. Sorry they pics are a little blurry. Becasue the car is so low you want see much of this once it's done. I am going with a silver vein powder coat on the chassis and cage. Should look sick.

Awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by batstang View Post
      Awesome.
      Thank you, we've worked hard on it.

Hello everyone

I am happy to announce that we are now sponsors of PT. I would like to share the web site for the new touch screen interface with the forum members. Here you go.

www.MiModHP.com

thank you
      Jamie Walters
      MiMod HP Rep.

Fantastic build! Now THAT is thinking out of the box!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast