Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

The battery hold down .

I have went back an forth over the way I"ll hook up the battery's in my car . I want a muscle car look , but not too high tech . But still look like a electric car that looks right . Does any body have a cool looking way to hook up a battery or a bunch of battery's ? Sort of hit a wall here . Would like to keep the car lite . I plan on racing it later , but still want it to look cool .

800 Amp Time Attack Thunderbird

are you building and electric car? if so i would suggest making a cover for the batteries that gives a clean look. you could be creative and use and engine cover like the ones used on most modern cars. like the camaro
      Name:  ts3mxecr.jpg
Views: 269
Size:  113.1 KB
      or the mustang
      Name:  FR3723011AA_MAS.jpg
Views: 277
Size:  35.4 KB
      or a dodge hemi
      Name:  27933d1204002800-f-s-hemi-engine-cover-ss-front-bumper-inserts-05-service-manual-cd-engine-cover.jpg
Views: 289
Size:  21.5 KB
      71 maverick.
      71 comet in build process.
      i work at Current Auto Performance www.currentautoperformance.com. i also build the differentials for San Diego Gear and Axle.

I will be putting a fan and battery heater on it , so your idea is at the ... close to the top . I just had to stomp on it at a few lights . Good side , I can leave a G35 at a light . Bad side , blew the motor before I got the car show . Oh well as long as I'm still faster then a import .
      800 Amp Time Attack Thunderbird

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com