Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

new from Nebraska

Don't own anything yet, love the pro-touring look and function, planning on a 78-81 Chevy malibu, or other g-body......sucker for the 78-80 Grand prix or lemans......simple stuff, I want a 6.0, cowl hood, big brakes, low stance and I don't do shiny, so we're looking at flat black...I want it to be multi purpose, it will see some autocross, definitely drag racing, and I'd love to throw on a set of steels with moon discs to try Bonneville with it once....anyway, looking/lurking, could stand to meet some folks in my area, I'm about 40 miles from Lincoln or Omaha....
      Chad

Country Flag: United States
      welcome aboard!
      Kevin S. (overseas in Germany)
      1963 Chevrolet Impala 2d ht Coupe

www.CruznArt.com
      CRUZN - Automotive Artworks

Country Flag: Iceland

Welcome, Papillion NE here!
      70 Mustang - 489 cid FE, KC ported Edelbrock heads, Modified Victor Intake, Mass-flo EFI, Erson valvetrain, Supercomps, TKO-600, 4.10 9 inch.
      71 F-100 4x4 SB 4x4, 461 cid FE stroker, Edelbrock Pro-flo 4 EFI
      13 Ram Laramie 2500 4x4 6.7 diesel - trailer puller

cool

stang, I know where papillion is, I have a few friends in that area, I live in Syracuse, basically 40 miles south on hwy 50....do you do any racing at MAM across the river?

I wrench for a racer, but mine is primarily street, despite lots of peer pressure LOL
      70 Mustang - 489 cid FE, KC ported Edelbrock heads, Modified Victor Intake, Mass-flo EFI, Erson valvetrain, Supercomps, TKO-600, 4.10 9 inch.
      71 F-100 4x4 SB 4x4, 461 cid FE stroker, Edelbrock Pro-flo 4 EFI
      13 Ram Laramie 2500 4x4 6.7 diesel - trailer puller

I hear ya....I moved here from Grand Island about 3 years ago, and was associated with the dragstrip in Kearney, they were just paving the road coarse in Hastings when I left, I've been to MAM twice this year, once for the drags, and once for the NASA race two weeks ago....I'm going to try and find something cheap to pick up here pretty quick and get started....

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com