Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
      8.5 Inch rim

What's your offset on them wheels? mines is 4 1/2

6 inches, i would try and get 5.5, these nova's need a lot of backspacing to fit a fat tire correctly.
      Jason Nichols
      '72 Chevy Nova-The Blue Bomb https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...972-Chevy-Nova

New seat belts and center console, still need to buy a boot for the center console though.

I will also be moving my guages from the dash to the center console later today...

Country Flag: United States
      whats the console out of its looking good man. im thinking about getting interior out of a newer convertible cause they have the seat belts built in. i dont like these stock ones it seems like it would break my neck if i wrecked hard enough and im like 6'3" so its worse for my wife. not sure which car im gonna have to take measurements and a walk around salvage yard
      keep the wheels a spinning and the Beavers a grinning(burt reynolds-smokey and the bandit)

Installed guages over the weekend....

Looking great, i love the seats and center console.
      Jason Nichols
      '72 Chevy Nova-The Blue Bomb https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...972-Chevy-Nova

Quote Originally Posted by Jasons72 View Post
      Looking great, i love the seats and center console.
      Thanks, its coming together...

Quote Originally Posted by craigs73 View Post
      whats the console out of its looking good man.
      keep the wheels a spinning and the Beavers a grinning(burt reynolds-smokey and the bandit)

Quote Originally Posted by craigs73 View Post
      Sorry bout that, its out of a 98-2002 dodge neon!

no problem figured you might have missed it. that looks good in there looks right at home there and thats a perfect place for the guages

I removed the wing window doors and went wing window less One of the best mods i've done to my nova...... Period!

Before

After

The new door panel

Drivers door

Door panel

Since the last update.... I've installed:

Headliner
      dome light
      jvc cd player
      package tray
      6x9
      and sanded and primed the new wing less doors

Its coming along but seems to have so much more to go

Pics coming.....

First of all sorry for all the questions but you have done like everything I want to do to my car. What truck engine are you running? What accessories are you using(I see alternator,waterpump, powersteering) and any fitment issues with them and what belt are you using? What motor mounts and adapters are you using? What radiator system are you running and why is the hose so long can you turn the outlet? How much did you cut off the oil pan, did you add any oil capacity back and is the drain plug in its original spot? What camaro manifolds are you running and do you have any underneath pictures of the exhaust setup? What master cylinder, booster, proportioning valve do you have and what lines and fittings did you use to connect to camaro brakes? What springs shock sway bars are you running front and rear? You are running 18x8 boss 338 with 4.5" bs with what size tires any rubbing issues? On the doors did you use a 73-74 door or just the glass, regulator channels and door panels
      Chris Stump
      70' Nova

having a little fun in the nova, thought i would get a shot of it....

Here is the car, minus the tractions bars. which i might reinstall cause it was helping keep the rear end stable.

new headliner

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyNova View Post
      First of all sorry for all the questions but you have done like everything I want to do to my car. What truck engine are you running? What accessories are you using(I see alternator,waterpump, powersteering) and any fitment issues with them and what belt are you using? What motor mounts and adapters are you using? What radiator system are you running and why is the hose so long can you turn the outlet? How much did you cut off the oil pan, did you add any oil capacity back and is the drain plug in its original spot? What camaro manifolds are you running and do you have any underneath pictures of the exhaust setup? What master cylinder, booster, proportioning valve do you have and what lines and fittings did you use to connect to camaro brakes? What springs shock sway bars are you running front and rear? You are running 18x8 boss 338 with 4.5" bs with what size tires any rubbing issues? On the doors did you use a 73-74 door or just the glass, regulator channels and door panels
      LQ9 truck motor, alt,water pump,power steering all from the truck setup. no fitment issues, motor mounts are the factory 350 chevy mounts, the adapters are custom made based on the carshop plates. raditator is a 70 nova, and the hose top and bottom are from a 2006 silverado same as the motor, that way it makes it easier to replace if they blow. i cut 1 1/2 inchs off the bottom of the oil pan. Then i just overfilled it by the same amount lost. Which I think was 1 court. Factory master cylinder, factory booster, used 3/16 to m10 metirc adaptors for the brakes to work with the factory ls1 lines. yes 18/8 wheels all around with 225/40/18 front and 245/40/18 rear. Could go bigger on the rear, but it's all i wanted. used 74 doors, but 73 will still work the same. repalcing the guts from the window will not work :(...... anymore questions let me know

Quote Originally Posted by 96t/acj View Post
      The Nova is starting to look like a car again
      Love it!
      I would drive it like that, looks mean!
      - Andreas Unes, Norway.
      1978 Chevolet Monza Spyder (first-car project)

The start of the front valence install..... much more work and pictures to go

Fender before the cut..... And the bumper.

Lower front fender cut, and bumper install to see how it would look.

perfect time right at christmas (the most famous saying of the year) SOME ASSEMBLY REQUIRED
      JOHN
      1972 NOVA SPEED TECH TORQUE ARM AND FRONT ARMS , RUSHFORTH NIGHT TRAINS, DRIVERZ INC
      BUILD LINK
      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...t-(GREY-MATTER)

Nice build
      1969 Chevy Nova - complete rebuild

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com