Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 18 19 20 21 22 23
      Dude , that sucks !. Thank god you're still alive . A friend many years ago had just finished his 65 Nova project , small block , 4 speed , new paint , a beautiful car . He got t-boned in an intersection ( a guy ran a red light ) , he spent a week in the hospital and fully recovered . Count your lucky stars my friend , I'm sure your wife and kids are .

Country Flag: United States
      Glad your Okay , I know a lot of years of time and energy have been lost here but I am glad that you are more or less fine .

Country Flag: United States
      Glad you are ok. This has been one of my favorite builds. I truely understand the heartbreak of loosing a project that you have
      put so much into. My car was destroyed in an EF4 tornado in April 2014. I've since purchased another car to build, but my heart
      isn't quite there yet. I wish you the best in however you proceed, but would love to see another build! I though of the Homegrown
      car when I saw this on craigslist. http://bham.craigslist.org/cto/5272893864.html

Dwayne

Glad to hear your ok. Pull what ever parts off that you can and start over. That's what I did. I lost my car to a fire. It was at a friends house after a new paint job and I was waiting for the roads to clear of snow and salt. His garage went up in flames and I lost my entire car. I hope you had it insured and appraised correctly. I did not.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 18 19 20 21 22 23

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com