Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Thunderhill July 16

Couldn't wait till the 31st so I signed up for this. Couldn't pass up the deal.Track masters is hosting a trackday at Thunderhill, Friday, July 16th. They have a tier 1 and tier 2 option with tier 2 having 5 sessions for $150.00. Tier 2 is 7 sessions for $200.00.

Smokin Deals, hope to see you there!!

Gaetano Cosentino
      Dont Drive Faster Than Your Angels Can Fly

I going to go play with my girl that weekend or I would be there. Have fun, let me know how the car does.

I'd love to see some in-car footage of your sessions. I have some in-car footage of my time on the track there and would be awesome to see another driver's line. Are you running on the R888's? What pads do you run?

I wish I could head out there but I can't free up time/money until August. Please post any other dates you are planning to go to Thunderhill and I will be there. I am strongly considering August 20th with Track Masters and/or August 21st/22nd with NASA. How 'bout it?
      Steven

1968 Camaro: Project "TRACKDAY"

Latest Track Weekend Video

Build in Progress

Quote Originally Posted by sik68 View Post
      I'd love to see some in-car footage of your sessions. I have some in-car footage of my time on the track there and would be awesome to see another driver's line. Are you running on the R888's? What pads do you run?

I wish I could head out there but I can't free up time/money until August. Please post any other dates you are planning to go to Thunderhill and I will be there. I am strongly considering August 20th with Track Masters and/or August 21st/22nd with NASA. How 'bout it?
      It would be cool to hook up with you. NASA event sounds good. Lets plan on it.

I will take my Go Pro cam again but it has been acting up. Video and sound seem to skip every 2 or 3 seconds. What cam are you using? Might have to splurge on another camera.

Yeah, R888's, you?

Gaetano Cosentino

I am using the contour HD 1080p. It has some advantages over the gopro I think because it has an an easier interface. Audio isn't great though and I use a separate voice recorder and dub over it.

I am just asking about the toyos and brake pads because I found that even on my street tires (Goodyear eagle f1 gsd3) my hawk hps pads were terrible. Wondering what you've done to trust in your brakes. I'm doing pad research now.

I'll let you know soon about NASA soon.
      Steven

1968 Camaro: Project "TRACKDAY"

Latest Track Weekend Video

Build in Progress

So far my brake pads have done well, Dont remember which ones they are cause I bought them quite awhile ago but I will be inspecting them tommorrow night and I'll let you know.

Gonna check Grass Roots mag for vid cams.

Gaetano Cosentino

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com