Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Hello from new mexico

Hello to all: My name is Danny i live in a small town in southern new mexico, i have been a car fanatic all my life, I have 5 brothers (yes 5) , anyway we are all into cars, we all do the muscle car thing, car shows, cruises, and drag racing, i myself am an avid drag racer, we travel from texas thru to Arizona, my race car is a 70 mini tubbed nova powered by a 427 stroked small block. funny cuz we are camaro guys, i also have a 71 camaro race car waiting in the wings, my son has an ls1 Z/28 my brother has a 67 camaro race car and a original 67 camaro ss, my son has a 76 type lt camaro he is working on, anyway I aquired a 69 chevelle SS, and recently traded it for a
      70.5 RS Z/28 . I have been lurking this site and other pro touring sites ,I love to see what you guys do with these 2nd gen camaros, love the stance, and most important love to see how they handle, I make my living as a cop and I love running thru the cones. as soon as I can I will post up some pics of my Z, date coded engine and super t-10 4 speed so I am not going to go to extream with the power train, i want to focus on suspension, wheels tires and brakes. I just bought some boss 338 18x8 and 18x9.5 wheels for it, not sure on tire size quit yet, i have read and seen allot of your posts and they have allot of helpful info. anyway, i dont post much but when I do you have an idea of who i am. I will try to post up some pix of my project Z when i can... Keep up the good work guys!!

Used to be known as shikar

Country Flag: United States
      welcome aboard Danny!
      Kevin S. (overseas in Germany)
      1963 Chevrolet Impala 2d ht Coupe

www.CruznArt.com
      CRUZN - Automotive Artworks

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com