Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Budget Fbody door panels camaro

I'm looking at redoing the interior, and considering even going non-stock. I've seen the Fesler first gen stuff, but it's out of my budget. Is there something that wouldn't be much more than stock replacement?

Red Forman: "The Mustang's front end is problematic; get yourself a Firebird."

I saw the new panels from TMI in a recent copy of Super Chevy and checked them out online - they are a contender in my book. For front and back, still more than I'd like, but cheaper than any other non-originals. They've got a couple different designs (all off of the same basic shape with different levels/styles of inserts).
      http://www.tmiproducts.com

If you email our shop with the specifics of your build we sometimes will build something real cool to use for production and give a discount. if you are patient because reproduction of parts sometimes takes a while. Als need to provide good photos of car when done. The shop is Auto Moto LLC and email us [email protected] thanks and good luck with your project

Ever consider making them yourself? You can check out the www.hotrodders.com Interior page and get a ton of info.
      Some times I'm fast sometimes I'm half-fast

Quote Originally Posted by eddiebarrett View Post
      If you email our shop with the specifics of your build we sometimes will build something real cool to use for production and give a discount. if you are patient because reproduction of parts sometimes takes a while. Als need to provide good photos of car when done. The shop is Auto Moto LLC and email us [email protected] thanks and good luck with your project
      I'll definitely keep that in mind. Your stuff looks amazing.
      Red Forman: "The Mustang's front end is problematic; get yourself a Firebird."

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com