Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36 41 42 43 44 45 46
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Greg
      what is Super Chevy's take on this?
      I have stayed in touch with Jim Campisano, the editor of Super Chevy, and he's aware of the situation.

John Parsons

UnRivaled Rides -- Modern upgrades for your ride.

UnRivaled Rides recent project -- LS9-powered 69 Camaro

Sorry to hear this John. I was paying attention from the sidelines since I knew it was going to be a popular build full of tech, replies, and pics etc. I was really hoping you guys could pull it all off or at least get close.
      Trey

"The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese."
      ~ Jon Hammond

1979 WS6 Trans Am stock LT1/T56 drive train out of my Formula. BMW M-parallel rims. C5/C6 brakes

build thread https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ghlight=begins

Quote Originally Posted by parsonsj View Post
      Project Unfair was about two friends working on a project together, outside of our businesses, both bringing unique abilities in an effort to build a Pro-Touring supercar.

That effort is on hold indefinitely at this point. I don't expect any more news for awhile.
      Oh JP, sorry about bringing this up in the other thread...I didn't know, I haven't been following along too closely. Hoping things will turn around soon so you guys can pick this back up and get it finished.
      1970 RS/SS350 139K on the clock:
      89 TPI motor w/ 1pc rear seal coupled to a Viper T56 via Mcleod's modular bellhousing w/ hydraulic T/O bearing from the Viper, 12 bolt rear w/ 3.73 gearing, SC&C upper control arms, factory lowers with Delalums, C5 brakes at all four corners, Front Wheels 17x8's with Sumi 255/40/17 and Rear Wheels 17x9's with Sumi 275/40/17.
      Brief description of the work done so far can be found here: http://www.nastyz28.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112454

Quote Originally Posted by JohnW
      Oh JP, sorry about bringing this up in the other thread...I didn't know, I haven't been following along too closely. Hoping things will turn around soon so you guys can pick this back up and get it finished.
      Thanks John. No worries about the other thread.
      John Parsons

UnRivaled Rides -- Modern upgrades for your ride.

UnRivaled Rides recent project -- LS9-powered 69 Camaro

Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36 41 42 43 44 45 46

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com