Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 25 of 44 FirstFirst ... 15 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 35 ... LastLast
      Quote Originally Posted by GrabberGT View Post
      If only they were available in 19's. Awesome looking wheel.

About the rad support... Did you have the top bar bent or is it cut/welded?
      Ya, cut/weld

Nick

Like the rim color - just got new z06 wheels for my Vette in Competition grey... looks great!
      2005 LeMans Blue Corvette w/ T56 & Z51 & C6Z06 Brakes, Build Thread: https://www.pro-touring.com/showthread.php?64496
      2005 GMC Sierra 2500HD LLY / Allison
      2014 Chevy SS LS3 / 4 Door

Baggins, I'm assuming that's a 10" wheel. Is it the 96-04 (+24 mm)? I'm looking forward to having a decent lip.

Wes

yea the lip is a bit over 2 inches, there nice for the price but heavy
      Nick

Yup, cheap wheels are heavy. I have a sub 20 pound different set but they're 8.5 inch so I can only fit girl tires. I'll live with it until I can sneak a set of GAR3's into the shop without the wife noticing.

Country Flag: United States
      Whoah just read through this entire thread....What an amazing build! I'm so glad you went with the Coyote instead of the old 4.6. Can't wait to see this finished!!

Awww if 8.5s are "girl tires" what are my 17x8s? haha I'm just kidding. They'll look great on there! Your tube work is looking awesome! And youre aluminum welds!
      Stephen S.
      1967 Ford Mustang 4.7L, T5

T-56 is in my shop, mini tubs are done.

Picked up some sheet metal so I'm going to get at the firewall, tunnel and trunk/back seat panel. Hope to have it done in a couple of weeks so I can get the rotisserie built.

Pics to follow.

Wesley J

WOO HAA -- can't wait to see Wes -- especially the Mini Tubs!
      ~JB
      68 Mustang Build | 3rd Time's the Charm

Used to be known as BlackFlame

Sweet! Hurry up with the pics :-)

Sorry for the delay. I spent the weekend on sheet metal work. I built a sheet metal separator between the trunk and the back seat. Wow, shrinking and stretching 18 gauge sheet can be a lot of work...

Pics as soon as its complete, hopefully tonight. I just have to roll some beads and punch some holes.

Wesley J

This is getting ridiculous!! Where are our pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-).Just kidding. Al I have done is cut some more sheet metal out

I have to say your front end looks rather... optimal...
      Are you still using some parts from the Fatman fab frontend in your final setup? Which parts
      Pretty much you are doing the best setup i want / can think of.... cept i want a big turbo... once I get out of Dental School.....which seems like it will be never right now :p You will be running some great lap times before I even start... Everything looks awesome keep at it

Quote Originally Posted by Evoix View Post
      I have to say your front end looks rather... optimal...
      Are you still using some parts from the Fatman fab frontend in your final setup? Which parts
      Pretty much you are doing the best setup i want / can think of.... cept i want a big turbo... once I get out of Dental School.....which seems like it will be never right now :p You will be running some great lap times before I even start... Everything looks awesome keep at it
      Not a drop of fatman stuff left, I've redesigned it completely. Ya, I'm a turbo guy too but I'm sure 500 HP will overpower this little car. It'd be cool to say I have 750 HP but would only ever be able to use it all at a drag strip or when >100 mph. What good is that?

Thanks for the compliments!

Quote Originally Posted by Crestronwizard View Post
      This is getting ridiculous!! Where are our pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-).Just kidding. Al I have done is cut some more sheet metal out
      Sorry master ;-)

Got stuck helping a buddy put his CB750F back together last night. I may be in the shop till 1 am tonight but I'm going to get the sheet metal done! It sure feels good to build rather than just cut/remove/destroy. How's the chassis coming along?

Country Flag: Canada
      You better get cracking on the car Wes, theres an advanced school running next weekend(May6th-9th) , and the season starts shortly after that!! Ive been doing a few upgrades and fixes myself to the Mustang, truck is on hold for right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley J View Post
      Sorry master ;-)

Got stuck helping a buddy put his CB750F back together last night. I may be in the shop till 1 am tonight but I'm going to get the sheet metal done! It sure feels good to build rather than just cut/remove/destroy. How's the chassis coming along?
      :-).....I can't wait to start building!! a little over a month before the chassis will arrive :-(.

Quote Originally Posted by 69fbodyproject View Post
      You better get cracking on the car Wes, theres an advanced school running next weekend(May6th-9th) , and the season starts shortly after that!! Ive been doing a few upgrades and fixes myself to the Mustang, truck is on hold for right now.
      I'll be there and I'll be driving the family wagon! I look forward to seeing the stang.

Wes

Quote Originally Posted by Crestronwizard View Post
      :-).....I can't wait to start building!! a little over a month before the chassis will arrive :-(.
      NICE! I should have the remainder of my brake parts pretty soon so I can get that out of the way.

Page 25 of 44 FirstFirst ... 15 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 35 ... LastLast

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com