Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

65 gto multi speed wipers

does anyone make a wiper motor and switch for a 65 gto that is more new millennium than a 2 speed, maybe a time delay like every car from 1985 on up has- not that I WANT to be in the rain but I am building a daily driver

If you mean a direct fit replacement with delay or intermittent features, to my best knowledge the answer is no.

Country Flag: United States
      I think DSE offers a late model wiper motor with a mounting plate that fits over existing the existing hole. If you look at Schwartz Performance website, look at the 65 Le Mans vert they did. I believe it has a DSE wiper motor.
      Ken B.
      65 GTO
      67 Firebird vert

thanks

I'd appreciate it if you could follow up with what you did. I'd like to know if the DSE unit bolts right in, and how it works.

it looks like it does, i am a little ways off from getting and installing that part but when i do i will post for sure

Country Flag: United States
      I've looked into this and DSE was the only option I could find. For the cost, I think I'll just try to avoid the rain.
      Matt
      1965 Pontiac GTO – Spotts 421 Tripower | TKO600 | 3.90s | Vintage AC | Baers | Hotchkis/SPC/BMR Suspension | Intro Vistas | BFG KDW Redlines | 06 GTO Seats

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com