Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 18 19 20 21 22 23
      Hello everyone!

I started filming Corvette videos again - so I will try and post these as I publish them.

In this video - we tear apart the fuel system - and install some fixes that where suggested over on CorvetteForum.

In this video - we test out the fixes from above - we solve the in motion fuel pressure drop - but we run into huge issues with fuel pressure when launching the car:

2005 LeMans Blue Corvette w/ T56 & Z51 & C6Z06 Brakes, Build Thread: https://www.pro-touring.com/showthread.php?64496
      2005 GMC Sierra 2500HD LLY / Allison
      2014 Chevy SS LS3 / 4 Door

As you saw in the previous videos - we still had a fuel pressure drop. This turned out to be even a bigger problem then I thought it would be.

Tuns out - I fried the battery cable between the alternator and the starter - so in this video I replace the wiire, install a 270 amp alternator, and install a Zero gauge wire between the new alternator and the fuse box.

After we fixed up the electrical system - I made the decision to replace the entire fuel system. I was sick of the external single pump design - and the leaking fitting/line problems that I kept running into.

So I picked up an Holley dual fuel pump kit + AFPR and return line from A&A Corvettes.

We managed to kill the battery trying to test fire the car (I forgot to put the fuel pump relay back in) - and so I had to send that off to get replaced.

After the battery came back - we primed the fuel pumps - and test fired the car!

2005 LeMans Blue Corvette w/ T56 & Z51 & C6Z06 Brakes, Build Thread: https://www.pro-touring.com/showthread.php?64496
      2005 GMC Sierra 2500HD LLY / Allison
      2014 Chevy SS LS3 / 4 Door

Country Flag: United States
      Any updates on any of your cars?

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 18 19 20 21 22 23

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com