Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

New Intro Wheel Styles - Just Released

Hey guys...here are some shots of new wheels that are just being released. I apologize for the bad pictures, but we took them as we were unloading them off the truck at the Goodguys show in Scottsdale this afternoon. If you're going to be there, stop by the booth and see them in person. Dave and Lynn will be working the booth this weekend.

As with all of our wheels we offer a multitude of custom finishes. This includes brushed finishes, single color powder coat or paint, two tone powder coat or paint, and our satin suede finish.

First is the new Flow wheel. We can do this wheel in either 5 or 6 lug and it will be in our Exposed Series. Shown here with a brushed lip, a brushed face and polished sides on the spokes:

Here's another shot of the Flow wheel in a polished hoop with satin suede on the inserts:

The next two wheels are going to be in the Route 66 Series and as of right now haven't been given names yet.

This last one is not new, it's our XLR Speedstar wheel, with a polished hoop and a brushed and dark grey two tone center. We can do any color combination you want....red and black, black and polished, charcoal and satin suede, etc. We can do this on just about all of our wheels.

If you guys have any questions just send me a PM or stop in at the booth in Scottsdale.

Dustin
      Last edited by Boesch; 11-20-2009 at 08:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Boesch View Post

Both of these are winners in my book,especially in those color combinations...
      '67 Buick Skylark GS400 funny car "Ingenue" 8/10 HRM / Gasoline (Swedish) cover & feature 2/12
      World's only Buick-powered Buick Funny Car!
      Used to be known as musclecarjohn

www.buickfunnycar.com
      http://www.facebook.com/ingenuebuickfunnycar

Country Flag: United States
      Wow, this one is killer! great looking wheel!
      JC Scott

great looking wheel designs there.. I love the brushed hoop.

Thanks guys. I really like the brushed look as well. There are quite a few of our other designs that would look outstanding in a brushed finish.

Country Flag: United States
      Nice additions, the brush and chrome combos look great.
      Stephen

I'm disappointed that I already have wheels for my project. I love the second one! Good job on the wheels.

Thanks for all the PM's guys. I believe I've gotten back to all of you. A lot of you have asked, and yes we can do the two tone finishes on any of our wheels, including a brushed finish.

Dustin

Oh!..... so nooooow you can do 2-tones

looks good guys

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com