Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Project 80K69SS meets Kinesis

I couldn't resist the temptation to share a few pictures! The guys at MWPE received a mock up wheel for Project 80K69SS and I couldn't be more happy with the front wheel and tire fitment along with the ultra trick A- body front suspension package that they have developed. It looks like there are no clearance issues and nearly zero bump steer through the full range of front suspension travel with this set-up. After many months of development the final results are just starting to show up. Now it's time for the Brake package and then it's on to the custom rear suspension.

More pics here .
      Project Black Messiah

Mike
      [email protected]

Country Flag: Canada
      NICE!

Whats planned for the rear suspension?

-Matt
      Matt
      72 Chevelle 370ci, 76mm single turbo, TKX, Speedtech Track Time, Millerbuilt Strange full floater 9", Brembo brakes, BC Forged 18x11s with 315s square
      Instagram: Cst_koon

Country Flag: United States
      Can you share any more details about the front suspension? I'm very interested, as I'm looking to improve upon my current B-body spindle setup.

Troy

1969 Chevelle
      Old setup: Procharged/intercooled/EFI 353 SBC, TKO, ATS/SPC/Global West suspension, C6 brakes & hydroboost.
      In progress: LS2, 3.0 Whipple, T56 Magnum, torque arm & watts link, Wilwood Aero6/4 brakes, Mk60 ABS, vaporworx, floater 9" rear, etc.

yes...do tell us about the front susp. setup. Pics?
      -Keith

zefhix
      There is nothing more common than unsuccessful men with talent-

Front Susp.

Sorry Guys, I am not at liberty to share any of the front suspension details at this time other than it is a killer set-up. Maybe if you gave Kip a call he would be willing to share some details. I know he plans to put the specifics up on his web site, but I don't know when. The shop is super busy right now.
      Project Black Messiah

Mike
      [email protected]

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com