Default Project 80K69SS meets Kinesis

I couldn't resist the temptation to share a few pictures! The guys at MWPE received a mock up wheel for Project 80K69SS and I couldn't be more happy with the front wheel and tire fitment along with the ultra trick A- body front suspension package that they have developed. It looks like there are no clearance issues and nearly zero bump steer through the full range of front suspension travel with this set-up. After many months of development the final results are just starting to show up. Now it's time for the Brake package and then it's on to the custom rear suspension.

More pics here .

Project Black Messiah

Mike
    mrfspdwrks@hotmail.com

Country Flag: Canada

NICE!

Whats planned for the rear suspension?

-Matt
    Matt
    72 Chevelle 6.0l lsx/th400, twin turbo precision 67mm billets, built 12 bolt, C6 Z06 brakes, Front suspension from SC&C, Fabricated spindles, SPC uppers and lowers, Coilovers, A1000 fuel, etc etc.

Can you share any more details about the front suspension? I'm very interested, as I'm looking to improve upon my current B-body spindle setup.

Troy
    My 1969 Chevelle - Procharged/Intercooled/EFI 353 SBC, TKO 5-speed, ATS/SPC/Global West front suspension, Global West/Edelbrock Rear suspension, C6 Brakes & hydroboost, and other goodies including a crappy paint job.

Twin Turbo VVT LS2 in progress.

yes...do tell us about the front susp. setup. Pics?
    -Keith

zefhix
    There is nothing more common than unsuccessful men with talent-

Default Front Susp.

Sorry Guys, I am not at liberty to share any of the front suspension details at this time other than it is a killer set-up. Maybe if you gave Kip a call he would be willing to share some details. I know he plans to put the specifics up on his web site, but I don't know when. The shop is super busy right now.
    Project Black Messiah

Mike
    mrfspdwrks@hotmail.com