Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

New pics of my 67

i dont think i have posted pis over here in a while but i took some today. i had her running today for probally 20 min. idels nicely when she warms up and sits at 180ish temp wise. still havent nailed down the lifters, just a little tic. probally gonna call a friend for that one though. i might need to change the mufflers on it also. i might have a problem getting a sticker or hassels from the cops. o well. she should be going for paint the end of the month. o yea now for the pics

Attached Images Attached Images      

Country Flag: United States
      What color you gonna paint her?
      "A ship in port is safe, but that's not what ships are built for."

1968 Track Rat Camaro:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGHJ5c1yLIo&t=2s

1971 Chevelle Wagon with a few mods:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBVPR3sRgyU

Country Flag: United States
      Looks good, are you gonna go with hugger orange?

its gonna be hugger orange with black z28 stripes. it looks a little red in the pics but its hugger orange. and i know its not really pro touring but ever since i saw the DSE minitub kit on here ive been a member. theres a lot of helpful info around. its more of a cruser/drag race car.

Quote Originally Posted by kman67rsss
      i dont think i have posted pis over here in a while but i took some today. i had her running today for probally 20 min. idels nicely when she warms up and sits at 180ish temp wise. still havent nailed down the lifters, just a little tic. probally gonna call a friend for that one though. i might need to change the mufflers on it also. i might have a problem getting a sticker or hassels from the cops. o well. she should be going for paint the end of the month. o yea now for the pics

The tic could also be the exhaust gasket. Use high quality Fel-Pro gaskets with your headers and aluminum heads. You might also want to relocate your MSD box into the glove box. Typically, the location that you have will cause problems down the road due to the heat off the engine. A few of my friends race in the fastest street cars, and all their boxes are located in the car.

thanks sparky, ill look into that. im pretty sure i have fel-pro exhaust gaskets but ill check the recepts

Quote Originally Posted by kman67rsss
      thanks sparky, ill look into that. im pretty sure i have fel-pro exhaust gaskets but ill check the recepts
      Fel-Pro are blue in color. While Mr. Gasket are either white or Dark brown. (I tried both type of Mr. Gasket's exhaust gaskets, neither will work) I have yet to try the copper gaskets, so they might give a better seal. Not really sure on those..

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com