Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
      Country Flag: United States
      MPC is really a toss up. On one hand I know lots of guys who are completely satisfied with them while on the other hand I have a friend who they really screwed over. I mean...everything they did was wrong...so wrong. They really did him dirty...stuff that makes you think the shop had it out for the guy.

I would go there...talk to the guys...see the shop...get a tour...and see what you think. I have been there before and to be honest, they did help me out. I just don't understand why they did what they did to my friend??

Good luck and keep us posted on your progress!!

btw...have you triend Auto Fab in Jessup?
      Douglas Lutes
      1988 Monte Carlo SS

"Never race anything you can't afford to set on fire and push off a cliff."

Country Flag: United States
      I'm going to b e looking for a shop to dynotune my Iroc this summer as well. I've hear good things about MPC and ELD. Anyone heard of or had experiecnce with F-Body Central? http://fbodycentral.com/

Quote Originally Posted by toxik iroc View Post
      called E.L.D And they told me they cant do it b.c it too old
      You still running the standard ECM with a chip? Might be why if so, no tuning capabilities. I'm switching to DFI, will allow for full tuning capabilities.
      Ed Cooney
      '96 Buick Roadmaster Estate Wagon, LT1/4L60, full bolt-ons & Solomon's tune, 18" Ridler wheels, lowered with Belltech springs

‘70 Buick Skylark Convertible project w/ GN drivetrain

'91 Formula, pending track day build

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com