Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Thread: New Nova Guy

New Nova Guy

Hello all, I'm here to help represent the Nova crowd!! I found this site a few weeks ago, and have been lurking in the shadows getting a lay of the land so to speak. I currently have a 67 Chevy II sedan, although I have no idea when I'll actually start building it seeing how I spend every waking hour on someone else's car or truck. I've had my Chevy II since I was 14, stripped, painted, and dyed the interior black and drove it in high school back in the day. Joined the Navy and the car sat at Dad's house for several years, dropped a 350/350 in it and drove it some more. Now it's just sitting at my house, waiting on me to free up some time and money at the same time.
      From what I've seen on here, it seems like a great group of guys here on Pro-touring, and hopefully you'll see a project Chevy II happening soon, or whatever I start on next, lol
      Dan

Country Flag: United States
      Welcome to the site, Dan.

Country Flag: United States
      Glad you're here, Dan.
      What we need are more 2nd genners.
      Post some pictures so we can see what you're starting with.
      MarkK

I need to take some pics of it now, not too much to look at I guess. I found some old pics of it in it's glory, from the paint job in 94. Unfortunately, we cut and buffed it again in 02 or so and the clear started peeling when all of the dirt was cut through, lol. Now it's covered in blue DP primer because I was tired of looking at it with the clear peeling, lol. There are big plans for it, but I have to finish a 53 Chevy truck that I'm doing a partial resto on, my friend has a 70 Chevelle that I'll be building before I can get to mine, and I'm in the process of buying a business that may take up a great deal of my time too. Really not bad things, he can afford the parts for his Chevelle, and it will be tasty when done, and I don't have the cash to get what I want for my 67 yet.

Country Flag: Iceland

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com