Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Threaded View

Country Flag: United States

New Product: Cast Aluminum Hood Latches from Hood-Latches.com

www.Hood-Latches.com created by Rick Klein (RSK68) is proud to announce the availability of their new cast aluminum hood latches.

A word from Rick: Being a car enthusiast myself I had noticed a severe issue with the aftermarket and OEM hood latches available , they were ugly and cheaply made by way of a metal stamping. So here is my remedy. Cast hood latches made out of A356 T6 Aluminum Alloy by way of the RPM molding process (rubber plaster mold). This creates a very strong thin walled dense Aluminum casting.

Currently we are making latches for '67 - '81 Chevy Camaro's and '68 - '69 Chevy Chevelle's in either a brushed or polished finish with other models available soon.

Anyone aware of this particular model fitting other cars please let me know, I do believe it will possibly fit the 68 to 74 Nova and maybe some Firebirds, may be time for another car show and look under all the hoods.

Please visit my web site at www.hood-latches.com for more info and pricing.

Thank you

Rick Klein

Last edited by Larry Callahan; 05-08-2009 at 11:06 AM.
      Larry Callahan
      Founder/Administrator of Pro-Touring.com, G-Machines.com and HostMyJunk.com
      To advertise on Pro-Touring.com click here

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com