Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

project 66 lemans convertible

Attachment 68694Attachment 68713Attachment 68714Attachment 68697Attachment 68698 Attachment 68692

Attachment 68702Attachment 68703Attachment 68704Attachment 68705Attachment 68706Attachment 68707Attachment 68693Attachment 68708Attachment 68709Attachment 68710Attachment 68711Attachment 68712 pixs of my project that I started and wanted to have done by Turkey Rod Run but between every thing going wrong and health problems so it is still not done . The only thing that has gone right was the old drive shaft from my goat fit it was about 1/4 in shorter than stock with a 447 napa rear u-joint it dropped right in. spec on the car are 496 bbc 282/288 510/520 com cam complete kit, eagle cast stroker kit, big valve ported closed chambered heads, 10/1compression, torquer II intake, [hood clearance] 750 holly reworked carb, trick flow balancer, centerforce flywheel, zoom clutch, lakewood bellhousing, rebuilt muncie 4 speed,gforce cross member that bolts to the frame with out the rubber stock pontiac mounts, ford 9 in with 350 posi, hooker comp headers and pypes 21/2 vilorator exh with cutouts. Also a 12.88 4 caliper w parking brake on rear and 12.88 6 piston calipers [wilwood] with wilwood master cylinder manual brakes. car was a 3 speed with console the interior is stock gold and since the car only had 130000 miles on it it will be good till I can replace it A friend of mine loaned me a set of 19 inch wheels with 275/30/zr19 rears and 245/35/zr19 front the rears fit with a 1/4 in spacer and dont seem to have clearance problems and the front I cant tell for sure but they seem to fit but till it has an alignment done. I cant tell for sure as it has an adjustable upper control arms and a heidt 2" dropped long spindle .[will put specs on wheels forum when I know every thing fits] It has hoschisk 1900 springs on all 4 corners. I ran into a big problem when I ordered the radiator which is a 4 core with dual fans, I measured the radiator from the radiator from my goat and this car has a 151/2 support and my goat has a 171/2 radiator support so I have to modify the support for the larger radiator and the 4 core also. I por 15 the interior to help keep it from rusting cause its a convertible and Im putting dynamat down. Future plans are for a vintage air and probably front runner system geat vendors od with a better drive shaft and a fuel injection system with a tunnel ram or dual 4s suggestions for a fuel injection system pros and cons and for inline or tank fuel pump. will up date later when I get back to work on it. tanks for lookin

some one tell me how to post pix here as srupid me didnt do it right

67 GTO, LS2, T56

WILWOOD, FORGELINE, RIDETECH

Country Flag: Canada
      You can read this;
      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...OBUCKET-Thread!

Or just hit the " go advanced" button and then you can hit the button that looks like a little picture frame ( 2nd row 5 in from the right) and browse the picture and post it. Hope this helps and this is a very cool car.
      Todd
      '14 ZL1, 6 speed and 6.2L of Super Charged Awesome!
      '67 Camaro SS in process. A long, slow, expensive trip...

How hard can it be...

Project Obsession
      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ject-Obsession

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com