Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
      you guys inspire me to build my trunk up... after I finish it. how much weight will just the materials add? how much wood and carpet did you use, cost?

Steve C.

I had my panels out today so I put them on the bathroom scales. 37lbs total. I used two 2'x4' sheets of 1/4" and two 2'x4' sheets of 1/2" MDF. Each sheet runs about $5. The carpet is black speaker box carpet from Crutchfield for about $35. (one roll)

Cardboard templets are your friend!!! I had some 1/4" cardboard from a recent purchase, so I was able to mimic the thickness of the panels I would be using easily. Check fitment often during the build, cut large, then sand to fit tight. (I built mine using nothing but cordless jigsaw and an orbital sander)

Jeff

I finally did mine. Didnt come out perfect but I think it looks pretty good.

Great work guys.

Country Flag: United States
      tino do you remember your tire setup on the chevelle with the 18's back space any mods to make a perfect fit name of wheels and tire with size thank you john from cincinnati,ohio [email protected]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com