Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Thread: G-10?

G-10?

Hey guys. Im starting my first pro-touring build, but with a truck. Im using a 1991 S-10. like i said, im starting, so most of the details need to be sorted out. I havent looked through this site too much yet but i hope there are some people here who can give me some tips on turning my mini truck into a g-machine.

Country Flag: Iceland

welcome. im seeing more s-series trucks here recently

Country Flag: Iceland

Quote Originally Posted by Doorslammers View Post
      Hey guys. Im starting my first pro-touring build, but with a truck. Im using a 1991 S-10. like i said, im starting, so most of the details need to be sorted out. I havent looked through this site too much yet but i hope there are some people here who can give me some tips on turning my mini truck into a g-machine.

Look up SYBORG TWIN TURBO!!!
      He is building a nice truck. You'll learn A LOT from him. His name is Marty.

Thanks guys. I still have to get my other project out of the shop before i can start, but itll be soon. Here are some pcs of my other vehicles.
      1987 Camaro Z/28. this is just a basic backyard budget street car that i flog at the track on friday nights. warmed 355, T-5, and 3.73s with a locker. theres more, but you get the picture. its all good for 13.17 @ 105 on street tires, but itll be in the 12s when the track opens in the spring.

This is my driver/tow vehicle, 2002 Dodge ram 2500, pretty generic here, exhaust, tires, guages, blah blah blah.

And this is the new project, lol, very self explanitory, but hey... you gotta start somewhere. i plan on being on first-name-basis with the customer support guy at LMC Truck.

WelcomE AboarD; HerE is a thread that may give you some IdeaS and make your keyboard all stickY;lolol

https://www.pro-touring.com/forum/sh...ghlight=syborg

Hope ya like it! Complete BuilD, Page 47 is where she is looking like a truck again, but the fab work is amazing all the way through the build.
      Kevin

welcome over...
      The Gutless Cutlass, is no more.
      '73 Chevy C10, Low with lots of GO!!!!

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com