Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Thread: New guy!!!

New guy!!!

Hello everyone, I'm new to this place, been here a couple of days and WOW this place is awesome!!! I have been SLOWLY building a 68 rs Camaro for the past 4 years now...this car has been a long time dream of mine to build!!! This forum is really great and very informative and motivating, I wish I would have found this a long time ago...So you guys will be getting alot of questions from me and I will be asking your opinions quit often...so thanks, ahead of time!!
      Well its been slow because I have been waiting for my daughter to graduate high school, now shes 4 months into college and its time for dad to play again!!!

Now for the good stuff, I have been working hard on it for the past 3 months I have torn it back down, odered and installed DSE mini tubs, a moser 12 bolt shortened to 54 3/4 from flange to flange, new heidts 3" drop subframe with tubular arms and adjustable coil overs, big wilwoods all the way around...the subframe is now being painted and arms and things powder coated, and the car is about to go on the rotisserie to get blasted...there a great shop right here in Pensacola, Fl. with an awsome reputation called "Lawless Hotrods"
      and they do any work for me that I am unble to do myself!!
      I just wanted to introduce myself and tell you all that I will be here often so get used to it!! THANKS!!! Robert

Welcome!

Pics! We love pics here! LOL!

John
      '66 Chevy II - The "NEW" '69 Camaro!

***Under Construction***

Build Update Link:

https://www.pro-touring.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=17108

Country Flag: Iceland

Country Flag: Iceland
      Welcome to the site
      Sounds like you got great car there (Pics please).

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com