Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

More Sema Pictures

These will be the last ones from me as we are leaving tomorrow.

'79 Z28,White w/camel tan interior,Cowl induction hood,TKO-500 5SPD,350 RamJet (polished),Jet-Hot coated Hooker Headers,Magnaflow dual exhaust,11" Ram clutch,10 bolt 370 Posi,Rock Valley fuel tank,Vette Brakes monoleaf suspension,AGR quick ratio steering,Baer 4 wheel brakes,17X7 Alloy Cragars w/245/45X17 AVS Sports in Front & 17X8 Alloys w/255/40X17's Rear.

Chris

'79 Z28,White w/camel tan interior,Cowl induction hood,TKO-500 5SPD,350 RamJet (polished),Jet-Hot coated Hooker Headers,Magnaflow dual exhaust,11" Ram clutch,10 bolt 370 Posi,Rock Valley fuel tank,Vette Brakes monoleaf suspension,AGR quick ratio steering,Baer 4 wheel brakes,17X7 Alloy Cragars w/245/45X17 AVS Sports in Front & 17X8 Alloys w/255/40X17's Rear.

Chris

That's it for me. Dinner tonight and then the long drive home starting tomorrow.

Chris

That is one sweet looking Camaro ... don't have any more pics do you??

Cleaned it up a bit, sorry about the Seawayvalleyperformance logo, had trouble figuring out how to post the pic.

Yeah I had lots of trouble trying to get decent shots of this car especially. Had to brighten it up almost to the point of washout to see anything. Weak flash.

Chris

Can some one get more pics of the yellow Chevelle im digging the front bumper.

That black camaro was outstanding. It deserved its award for sure.

I saw that girl with the pink in her hair doing some absolutly astonishingly nasty stuff in her booth. There's only one SEMA!

Hey Chris, If you dont need your badges, can I use them? I have friends coming in to town tonite who would like to check out sema friday.
      Tony Langlois
      1966 Corvair Monza

Argh! Tony I had them with me at the dinner tonight! We're leaving early tomorrow morning. If you want them you'll need to come to the circus-circus rv park by 7am. I can meet you at the rv park check-in building.

Chris

Can anyone tell me who makes these wheels?

[/QUOTE]

I dig that Solstice coupe. I wish they'd gone with a straight hard-top though instead of the targa.
      True T.

Whats new with Project 1/2-Trak?

Follow my wisecracks on Sports, Food, Politics and other BS on Twitter.

My blog

When they kick out your front door, How you gonna come?
      With your hands on your head, Or on the trigger of your gun?

Greening automotive(Jesse Greening) built the car. I am thinking they made them in house(but i could be wrong). They are killer!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Coupe
      Can anyone tell me who makes these wheels?

[/quote]

Jesse made them in house and he is starting a line of wheels to sell also.

man i swear... the more and more i see the new Camaro i like it..

and seeing how GM is doing looks like i wont be able to get one..

darn.

No Doubt!
      Kevin

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com