Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

My Mustang Made it into SpeedHunters

Not exactly pro-touring, but I'm a proud father and just had to share.

http://speedhunters.com/archive/2008...t-5-0-wip.aspx

The car is my daily/track whore so it's not the prettiest thing, but it sure is a joy to drive. It's great just parking with the windows down in an extra compact space between a suburban and a dumpster and not having to think twice about dings.

If you are not familiar with speedhunters.com, you need to check it out. They have coverage of all sorts of cool motorsports from around the world.

Country Flag: United States
      looks like lots of fun. pretty darn good, especially for a daily driver with a high mileage stock motor.
      Robert's 1969 Camaro - 2002 LS1/T56, 10pt cage, Global West Stage III front suspension, HTH truck arm rear suspension, Sprint Cup 9" full-floating rear end, Fikse Mach V 17" up front 18" in the back and still working on it...

Country Flag: United States
      Very cool. Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by scogin918
      looks like lots of fun. pretty darn good, especially for a daily driver with a high mileage stock motor.
      Yeah, those 5.0 motors are pretty bullet proof, about 16 months ago I drove the car 20 miles home from work with no fan belt, didn't even phase the car.

LOL no fan belts..... yeah they can take a beating.... nice deal congrats
      Ihave a few things left to sell and Im done with the performance thing for a few years.....

UPDATE: 24- MAY-2010... Im atleast 4.5 years away from being able to start my fantasy build... 1970 chevelle, carbon fiber, titanium, billet steel, and billet aluminum EVERYTHING. LOL

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com