The Druid City
    Country Flag: United States

Default Project updates forum

I just want to mention how great it is to see so many projects making serious progress in the last month. I check out the Project Updates forum frequently and there are a ton of people wrenching. The warm weather must be getting everyone fired up and moving forward. Keep up the great work!

1970 GTO Version 2.0
    1967 Cougar build
    GM High-Tech Performance feature
    My YouTube Channel Please Subscribe!

"You were the gun, your voice was the trigger, your bravery was the barrel, your eyes were the bullets." ~ Her

Orangeville, Ontario Canada

I can't wait to get established in our new house tomorrow. The two car garage will greatly aid in moving my many projects forward. That and I can stop tripping over my jacks. :D
    1987 Monte Carlo Super Slow - Super Worn Out 355, Carb, Giggle Juice, 3" Duals, 200-4R & 4.56s
    1987 Turtle Buick - T63e, 83s, FMIC, MPE DP, PowerLogger, MAFT Pro, 4" Single, ProPain & 3.08s
    2002 Crapmaro B4C - LS1, A4, SLP Lid, DiabloSport, Cutout & 3.23s
    2007 TrailBlazer Super Slug - LS2, A4, AWD, Tune, CAI, Exhaust & 4.11s

If you didn't build it, it's not yours.

I don't post nearly enough updates on my project in there, but I am only a couple weeks away from firing it up for the first, there are many more pics to post......and the warm weather is definately a motivator!!!!!!!

Macomb Township, Michigan

Yep...the weather has to be warm where I live before I can even think about going into the garage. Since it has been I've been out there, but a nastly cold has sidelined me for a few days. Hope to get back out there this weekend.
    Tony Rapin - 1968 Pro-Touring Camaro LS1

Project: Next Year
    - Start date; June '01
    - Completion; Sometime next year or the year after.....