Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Hybrid View

Best Place to buy Baers

Ive been getting some high ass quotes. I paid 1800 a year ago for a full track kit, 2 piece, zinc washed, drilled and slotted rotors. and that was shipped. Now im getting quoted 2800 w/o shipping

Does anyone still run those? LOL! JK!

Country Flag: United States
      When I ordered mine 2.5 years ago, T Byrne Motorsports was several hundred cheaper than any other quote I got. Fronts came right away, but the rears took almost three months. My understanding was that was a Baer issue, and not T Byrne.

That being said, there are a lot more options now (both brake wise and retailer-wise) than when I ordered.
      Matt
      1965 Pontiac GTO – Spotts 421 Tripower | TKO600 | 3.90s | Vintage AC | Baers | Hotchkis/SPC/BMR Suspension | Intro Vistas | BFG KDW Redlines | 06 GTO Seats

I bought Baers directly from them and paid dearly. I was told that was better for what I wanted at the time. I has a few small issues, that I had to pay for again, myself, (Quality issues, bad master, shavings inside causing piston to stick inthe bore, one rear rotor bad, had too purchase 2 to get a matching set). I was also told to send the complete kit back to my retailer. When I told them, again, that was them, they changed their tune. I still had to pay for parts and shipping. I'd have to think long and hard before I got anything else from them. Ever.

Yeah, Wilwood is really dominating the Pro Touring market now. Baer makes very nice brakes, but bling / bang for the buck, our Wilwood Total Car Brake Package kits kill Baer dead. it's hard to justify buying a Baer single piston PBR caliper set up when you can get 6 piston / 4 piston Wilwood kits for the same money or less.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com