Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

new to the board

new guy checking in. working on my 83 El Camino with a 94 LT-1 and 4L60-e. Pst bushings around the clock and Eibach springs. stock sway bars front and rear. 3rd gen camaro wheels. still waiting on wiring for the EFI motor. also have a yukon as a daily driver as well as my baby, a 62 corvette with a 327/340hp and 4-speed which is all pretty much original. oh yeah also i am looking for a set of wheels and tires for a 85 elky if anyone has something let me know. thanks and i love the site.
      E.P.

Country Flag: United States
      Welcome to the site, sounds like you've got a nice group of cars. Keep us updated on the '83 El Camino. What year is your Yukon? My DD is a '96 Tahoe.
      Last edited by Ralph LoGrasso; 01-26-2005 at 11:50 PM.

Yuba City, CA (bout 1/2 hour north of Sacramento)

2 Door Tahoe

heres my last d.d. before I got the escalade 4" Trailmaster suspension lift with dual stabilizers, 33" B.F.G. mt tires, on 15x10 Weld Scorpio 5s, 3 JL 12 w 6's, K&N ,Flowmaster Exhaust, Chip...I wish they made 2 door tahoes still i'd have bought one for sure
      J.T.

Country Flag: United States
      Welcome!!

Here is my 2 door Tahoe!!! Since we are showing ours..

What kind of wheels you looking for?
      Attached Images Attached Images  
      Brad
      68 Camaro - Procharged LQ4 coming - Currie 9" narrowed, bagged, lays frame, BMW projector HID's LED tails, 18"s, lexus center console, seat warmers, A/C... Mini-tubbing in progress!!

07 BMW 750li -loaded

http://us.f3.yahoofs.com/users/41cca...Ogw.BBB6ntwTuW

hopefully the pic of the yukon shows. its a 98 and i wedged some 35" H2 tires under it. it makes for a great daily driver. as far as wheels that i am looking for, anything. the 85 elky has some wide rallys with bald tires and you cant even turn with them. so anything that will work would be great. thanks for the welcome.
      E.P.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com