Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Quaility Body Shops

I'm Out Of Abingdon Va. Does Anyone Know Of Any Quaility Boddy Shops. In Or Close To That Area. It Is Hard To Find Someone That U Can Trust To Do The Job Right And Not Cut Corners. The Car Is About Ready To Go To Paint Shop. It Will Be Ready In A Couple Of Weeks.

Country Flag: United States
      Have you been by the Fab Shop in Pound.Mark Giles runs it.Phone #276/796/5919.

Quote Originally Posted by camaro41701
      Have you been by the Fab Shop in Pound.Mark Giles runs it.Phone #276/796/5919.
      Thanks for the info. i will check them out.

I'm working with Michael Willard. His shop is located on Hwy 11W between Bristol and Kingsport, TN. He picked up my car this weekend. Let me know if you want his phone number. Don't have it with me at the moment, but can get it tonight.
      - Rob C.

if this were 2 months from now my shop would be ready and located right across the nc line. but give me a pm im not going to promote someone else on the forum "dont mind doing it in a pm" but the guy who was my instructor in school, has ran a hot rod shop/restoration shop for over 20 years. they have a good rep around here, shows all across the east coast. beautiful work! would be glad to send you in the right direction, their right outside mt airy nc.
      85 grand national-t66, supporting mods
      99 xtreme s10-daily slammed on flat black 20s, tons of body mods
      02 337 editon gti "1 of 1500"-audi tt drive train factory, recaros, bbs, votex body package"270hp 310 ft lb"
      79 trans am- pro touring/track/dd project

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com