Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
      Quote Originally Posted by Tony_SS
      I love it!
      Thanks! Here are a few more pictures. They are kind of dated but you get the idea. It now has Corbeau seats or I should say seat. I had to remove the passenger seat and put the factory bucket back in so that we can put my sons car seat in.

My future plans are to detune the motor and put some kind of aftermarket A/C in. But that will probably be next winter. This summer I just plan on autocrossing and driving it a little more this summer.(I am doing a few track days on my motorcycle so the car won't see much mods this summer)

That is a sweet ride man,what kind of harness's are those and how do you have them mounted???

1985 T-type regal still needs dropped about 2 inches but it is getting close
      1985 T-type regal
      2001 Cadillac Catera
      and some big firetrucks

Quote Originally Posted by nowukno
      That is a sweet ride man,what kind of harness's are those and how do you have them mounted???
      They are mounted in the rear seat belt bolts. It's kind of a pain when my wife rides in the back with the baby but it works.

here are some pics of my GN. It has QA1 coilovers, bilstiens in the rear, hollow 36mm front sway bar, 1 3/4" rear bar, UMI tubular rear lower control arms, Howe longer lower ball joints, and 12" LS1 brakes. (it also has run 11.25 at 121 with a best mph of 124.)

Quote Originally Posted by white79bu
      They are mounted in the rear seat belt bolts. It's kind of a pain when my wife rides in the back with the baby but it works.
      Do you happen to have a pic of the seatbelt mount in the rear?

Jeff
      JEFF SHORTT
      -IDEAL STEEL

Dave Van Nuys
      83 455 Regal in progress

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com