Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Ever heard of a cop doing this?

Well I was sitting here browsing the forums, when someone knocks on my door, its a cop that had pulled my dad over on monday. He said he was here to void my dads ticket, have any of you ever heard of this? it was an 800$ ticket why would he just void it? seems a bit strange my dad doesnt think he has any warrents and the cop gave me her personal cell number.

Matt

He probably voided it because the cop had no legal right to issue it. What was it for anywayz?

And yes ive heard of something like this before, one of my dad police buddy went through something similar.

1993 Camaro Z28
      2001 Camaro Z28
      1969 Camaro

First question that comes to my mind, Did your Dad get a ticket Monday?
      Bill

Trailers are for BOATS!

Country Flag: Bosnia Herzegovina
      ...that is strange. He wasn't wearing tear away pants and carrying a radio was he?
      MrQuick ΜΟΛ'ΩΝ ΛΑΒ'Ε

https://www.pro-touring.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=4&dateline=1323422564
      Follow us on Facebook

LoL vince

yes my dad got a ticket monday, we bought a car a year ago from a friend of mine, and it was sitting at his house broke down for a year, we finnaly get it running and enough room at our place to get it home. well my dad got pulled over and i gusse its a criminal offense if you dont transfer a car out of someones name within 10-15 days of purchase (or something like that). we didnt think anything of it since the car was not running, and it was at my friends house. So he got the 800$ ticket and what not and almost went to jail for it.

my dad got ahold of the cop and the cop said that its alot of BS paper work he has to do and he has better things to do then paper work so he was just going to void it and forget the whole thing. cool cop if ya ask me
      Matt

I had got ticket for a speed contest right after I turned 18. Cop showed up at my door about 3 hours later and droped the charges.
      Casey

maybe she wanted a date?
      Steve68- 1968 Camaro SS LSX T56, 12bolt 3:90's, 18" Fikse Profil 13s, Deep Fathom Green paint, Spearcos, just bunch of old junk because another member said so, LOL

70 Nova SS street/drag 454, T400, 3:55, ugly!

I was GETTING a parking ticket from a metermaid (male)...and I mean he was still writing the ticket when I came out of the building to move my car. He says he cant stop writing it, its too late.

Some lady with nice legs (yes I swear this is true) in a skirt walks up to the man right after he says he cant stop writting my ticket. She says she had a parking ticket but she knows she put enough money in the 8 hour meter and doesnt know why it ran out. He voids the crap right in front of me.

She walks away and he finishes writing my ticket.

you should of showed him some skin
      Matt

dont look a gift horse in the mouth..

First you said "he said" (the cop) then you said " gave me HER personal cell number"....Im all confused???
      Justin, 68 Camaro Update:5 speed is in and neighbors are pissed!

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com