Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

I think who ever ordered our 55 belair new was on drugs.

For the heck of it I ran the trim tag on our bel air. The interior/ exterior colors are an odd combo to say the least.

Exterior, top India Ivory, lower Harvest Gold

Interior Light Green vinyl with dark gree cloth inserts.

What do you think of that???

Country Flag: United States
      The only taste that person had was in their mouth.
      Nick R.
      69 Camaro - 383, 700R4, 12 bolt 3.55, Hotchkis, Bilstein, Global West, Morris Classic
      08 HHR SS - Still Stock for now
      Do you still believe in all the things that you stood by before? Are you out there on the front lines, or at home keeping score?
      Do you care to be the layer of the bricks that seal your fate? Would you rather be the architect of what we might create?

My father actually suggested putting it back that way, just because its soo odd.

Probably the only one ever made with that combo, wait I better put it on e bay!

I just sold a Bel-Air '55 hardtop(no post) about two weeks ago. It was number matching from top to bottom with only 80 some odd thousand miles. It was desert tan( or whatever the correct name for tan was that year, it slips my mind now) and india ivory with the same green interior. Odd car, it had power steering, windows, seat and brakes, but a 6 cylinder engine and radio delete. Evidently green was a popular interior color that year.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com