Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Fab/Speed shops in WA

Anybody know of any good shops that can build the whole car?

Thanks

There are quite a few here in good ole Pierce/King county. Ron Pircey Race Cars, Hot Rod Fabrication, Wicked Fabrication. For speed shops, you have Honest Performance in Federal Way and Pro-Max Performance on 56th and South Tacoma Way. All are very good shops and do great work. PM me and I can get you some phone numbers.

Sumner huh? You should come by sometime for the 25-cent tour.

Country Flag: United States
      hey craig, i called you guys a couple of weeks ago regarding a roll bar/cage for my S10. spoke to someone who told me that you guys only make the kits, and don't install them. also said you guys dont make anything custom like bent door bars, all premade kits. can you recommend a shop to install your kit, or just fab a cage/bar outright?

sorry bout the hijack

thanks,
      Jerome

Quote Originally Posted by jerome
      hey craig, i called you guys a couple of weeks ago regarding a roll bar/cage for my S10. spoke to someone who told me that you guys only make the kits, and don't install them. also said you guys dont make anything custom like bent door bars, all premade kits. can you recommend a shop to install your kit, or just fab a cage/bar outright?

sorry bout the hijack

thanks,
      Jerome
      Ron- Pircey race cars which is just up the street form us. Ron used to work for Al Swindle and Brad Hadman before he started out on his own. Great guy, great work.

Craig

Quote Originally Posted by CraigMorrison
      Ron- Pircey race cars which is just up the street form us. Ron used to work for Al Swindle and Brad Hadman before he started out on his own. Great guy, great work.

Craig
      Man, It's gotta be toughto be a business man and have a name like Swindle!!!!
      '66 Chevy II - The "NEW" '69 Camaro!

***Under Construction***

Build Update Link:

https://www.pro-touring.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=17108

Craig, I was was just curious for some places to get the scope of things I'll probably do down the road when I get some dough. Thanks.

Are you part of the Morrison's down in Fife, I drive by there everyday to work, I work at the scrap yard down there.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoofs70
      Craig, I was was just curious for some places to get the scope of things I'll probably do down the road when I get some dough. Thanks.

Are you part of the Morrison's down in Fife, I drive by there everyday to work, I work at the scrap yard down there.
      Yes, I am Art's son and have been part of the business for 16+ years. Definitely turn off of 54th (left on 7th) and come by for a shop tour!

Sweet, I've always have wondered what went on behind those doors

I would not use Ron Pircey ever again,not even to wipe off my wheels.

Ron Piercy did the cage in my El Camino. Nice guy. Good work. I have no complaints.
      1967 El Camino 408ci LSx....and the build begins!
      1967 Turbocharged 408ci LSx Chevelle - 1012 rwhp, 959 rwtq 67 Chevelle
      2009 Supercharged Silverado - On the Dyno

then you got lucky PERIOD

Wow probably the oldest thread I've seen Resurrected. Almost 8yrs!

I visited Ron Pircey when making a selection for the shop I was going to use and I was not impressed with the cleanliness of the shop. He was promising a very quick turnaround, which was attractive, but in the end, I decided to go with a shop that seemed to work slower, but do much more thoughtful, higher quality work.

I ended up using Randy Parker in Puyallup. He does almost exclusively top fuel and funny car chassis fabrication. Exceptionally good welding and fabrication, customer service, integrity, etc. and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him. He's been at my S10 for over a year now and progress hasn't always been the fastest, but his work is top-notch and interaction with him is always a pleasure. PM me if you are considering a shop in the area and I can give you some more detail.

On the other hand, can anyone recommend a painter? I'm looking for a sub-$5k paint job and someone who can get it done in a relatively short period of time.

Also looking for a place that does media blasting and an interior person.

You made a wise choice,,
      Attached Images Attached Images        

onebad78ta,

Did you source the paint and body work locally? It would be great if you had some recommendations in the area.

Thanks,
      Jerome

No Jerome,,I had my car painted by a friend in yakima ,

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com