Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Thread: This site

Threaded View

Country Flag: United States

This site

I just wanted to share this with you all.

I have had my car for about 7 years now. When i got it...I got rims and bolt ons but i had no vision for my car. Then about a year and a half ago I found this site. I have heard of the whole pro-touring thing before...but it never really appealed to me. Then after crusing this site for about a month...I was hooked!! Just reading your posts and seeing your cars made me want to do this bad....so I did/I am. I have never been so excited about my car in my life!! I don't know what it is...but being a member of this site...seeing the sponsors...seeing the cars...seeing the products, buying the same parts the really nice cars have...I feel like im part of an elite club or something. When I found SC&C on here...and descovered that they do a lot of G-body stuff...I didnt think twice. I had my car up there within two months. At this point in my life...I have some spending cash...and he got it all!! I have finally had some work done to my car that I have wanted to do for a long time...and some custom/one off work as well!!! I feel that my car can hang on this site and can maybe be an inspiration for others in my area. I get asked about it all the time...from the 315's out back to my nascar style boom tubes...they ask...then they see the pro-touring.com sticker on the back window. I couldnt be happier with my car.

So...the point of this thread is this. I just wanted to say Thank you to all the members out there who have pm'd me...replied to my threads/posts...givin me advice...and just been cool. I have finally found a group of guys who understand my passion and some have the same car i have!! Every time i get on this site...I just get giddy. This site is for the big time cars and the little...low budget cars. (like me).

Thanks again.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com