Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

New guy from Sweden

Hello all!
      Im here looking for some inspiration on what to do with my Buick 455 GS -72. The car is now in its original condition, sold new here in Sweden. Im thinking of maybe build me a real pro-touring of this car...
      If so Im going to save all the original parts so I can restore it to mint condition when I get to old to go real fast!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockztar
      Hello all!
      Im here looking for some inspiration on what to do with my Buick 455 GS -72. The car is now in its original condition, sold new here in Sweden. Im thinking of maybe build me a real pro-touring of this car...
      If so Im going to save all the original parts so I can restore it to mint condition when I get to old to go real fast!
      sweeet! I'll trade you your American muscle for some Swedish muscle here in the states.

'69 Camaro SS (lost in fire, searching for replacement)

'04 Volvo S60R (totalled by deer, searching for Camaro)

Country Flag: United States
      Welcome to the site.

Country Flag: United States
      Welcome aboard.

Nick R.
      69 Camaro - 383, 700R4, 12 bolt 3.55, Hotchkis, Bilstein, Global West, Morris Classic
      08 HHR SS - Still Stock for now
      Do you still believe in all the things that you stood by before? Are you out there on the front lines, or at home keeping score?
      Do you care to be the layer of the bricks that seal your fate? Would you rather be the architect of what we might create?

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com