Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Thread: Hello

Hello

Just wanted to say hello, and that this is a great, very informative site!!!

Aloha, Paul

Country Flag: United States
      Aloha to you too Paul! Welcome to the site. What do you have that turbo hooked up to and do you have pics?
      Nick R.
      69 Camaro - 383, 700R4, 12 bolt 3.55, Hotchkis, Bilstein, Global West, Morris Classic
      08 HHR SS - Still Stock for now
      Do you still believe in all the things that you stood by before? Are you out there on the front lines, or at home keeping score?
      Do you care to be the layer of the bricks that seal your fate? Would you rather be the architect of what we might create?

Hello Nick, I have a 87 all stock GN and a 86 SBC with an 80 turbo. I also have a 68 Camaro that I'm putting back on the street, it was a full race car. Not too sure how to post pics yet, but I'll try and get some up.

Thanks for the welcome guys !!

Country Flag: United States
      Welcome to the site, Paul.

If your pics are already hosted on the internet somewhere, then simply post their URL and add Image tags aroung them. So it would look like this:

{img}www.theurlofyourpic.jpg{img}

Just substitue the { } brackets for [ ]

If the pics aren't hosted, then you can host them on our forum. When posting a reply, click the "manage attachments" button and follow the directions to post pics. Let me know if you need any help.

They're not on the web. Here's the T and Camaro.
      Attached Images Attached Images        
      87 stock GN
      86 T Type SBC single turbo 10.00 at 133
      68 Camaro 468 10.30 at 127.... currently going back on the road 383, TKO, Vintage air.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com