Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Thread: nitrous and efi

Country Flag: United States

nitrous and efi

Hi guys looking for some help and info....running a 454 bb with some mods, Edelbrock perf heads, cam, lifters, rods, I'm switching over to Fitech efi 600 power adder and thinking of throwing in a nitrous 150 shot for fun, I have no experience with nitrous ... It's my weekend fun car .... Just looking for info on which setup I should go with... Any info will help thanks

Just a single stage (wet) plate. You can find a lot of these plates on ebay, facebook, craigslist, etc. Have it flowed at some place like Steve Johnson (www.inductionsolutions.com), Monte Smith, etc. This will give you a good set of "tunes" and ensure everything is working correctly.

Good luck and lets us know how your FiTech goes.

If you can find a "dry" system you will be much safer. Ran one on a '99 Z-28 in NMCA EFI class and in full street trim ran a best of 11.66 et with a 125 shot progressive system...never any worries.

Thanks for the response, I went with a 150-300 shot wet Zex nitrous system ... Installing it this week with Fitech ... I'll keep you posted how the Fitech works ..

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com