Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

new camaro seats in first gen with minitub

what year leather seats fit in 68 camaros best what kind of seat brackets will I have to make or will they bolt on the stock mount? What about backs are they any skinnier than the stock seat because I have mini tubbed to the leaf springs which is about 2.5 inches in the back? any other seat thoughts?
      THANKS

Country Flag: United States
      Shoot camaroboy69 a PM, I beleive he did just what you want to.
      Brian

Country Flag: United States

4th gen seats

They will fit with some seat bracket mods for correct seat angles and the rear brackets will need to be cut and repositioned then welded back on. A relatively simple job.

The 4th gen seats were very easy to install. Almost direct bolt up in the front.
      The back is definetly a lot more skinny than the original seats. I could measure for you but I would say at least 5" smaller on each end. Sounds like it would fit real well with a mini tub.
      If you have more questions I can give more detail. This is a very old pic.
      Adam_______Offical Car Name "ILLUSION"
      383 Stroker, Stock cast heads, T-56 tranny, 4.11 gears, 2002 T/A dash, 4th gen interior including seatbelts, power lumbar seats, 18" Budnik Wheels, Hydraboost, QA1 shocks, DC Controller, Power steering conversion, fuel cell, unique exhaust set up........
      ILLUSION Website-----------Old Website--------------My Car on Lateral-g.net----------- Need something designed?-AdFabDesign

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com