Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

XV Motorsports Showroom Open!

Well it's been a ton of work, but our place is finally open and ready for visitors.

Any and all are welcome!

XV001 is on display and we have suspension and other displays on hand. We also have some really awesome original oil paintings of musclecars we've had commissioned which are on display and available if you dig them.

In addition to our totally modernized XV cars we have original rare cars here as well like a 70 Hemi Charger, 65 A-990 Hemi Super Stock, 70 Challenger T/A and others.

We will be at the Goodguys show in Rhinebeck NY through the end of this weekend w/ XV001 and suspension display there. If you plan on visiting, make it from Monday 9/18 on. We're open Mon - Sat and by appointment and we're here late on Thursdays.

We're located at 2 Bridge Street in Irvington, NY, which is in Westchester County. If you're familiar with this area we're literally right on the Hudson River about 5 miles south of the Tappanzee bridge.

You can see some pics of the place below.

Hope some of you stop in and visit us!

John Buscema
      XV Motorsports
      www.xvmotorsports.com
      914-693-1122

Country Flag: United States

John,

Awesome looking place. It looks like all the hard work is starting to pay off. I didn't realize you're in Westchester. I'm back there about every other month. I'll swing by next time I'm in town.

I look forward to seeing your booth in Rhinebeck this weekend.
      ~Ryan

The showroom looks awesome. I've gotta make my way up there one of these days to check it out.

John,

Place looks great. Will see you at Goodguys and come by the shop-it is real local for me. Scott L. is a friend of mine-soon you'll be building nascar F bodies

Best of luck,

Brad

Glad you guys are liking what we've done!

The door is definitely open, so feel free to come visit and I'm looking forward to meeting you guys!

John Buscema
      XV Motorsports
      www.xvmotorsports.com

some bad rides in there.

Amazing looking! With all that exotica, you just need a few strategically placed Grid Girls at the front desk.

very impressive shop
      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com