Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

dimensions of mark VIII fan

I'm in the market for a new electric fan for my 68 Camaro, since my black magic does not seem to be cutting it lately. I saw all the hype about the mark VIII fans, and have decided that it would work great with one of those dc controllers. I just want to make sure that it will fit my radiator before I order one. I have a griffin aluminum radiator with a 21" X 19" core. The radiator's total width is 26". Thanks,
      Andy

Fan dimensions

The Fan blade measures between 18.0" to 18.375" in diameter and it measures approx. 5.75" deep including the fan motor.

I thought this would have been answered by now. The mark VIII fan is 21.75 wide x 19 high x 5.75 deep. Should fit perfect.
      Adam_______Offical Car Name "ILLUSION"
      383 Stroker, Stock cast heads, T-56 tranny, 4.11 gears, 2002 T/A dash, 4th gen interior including seatbelts, power lumbar seats, 18" Budnik Wheels, Hydraboost, QA1 shocks, DC Controller, Power steering conversion, fuel cell, unique exhaust set up........
      ILLUSION Website-----------Old Website--------------My Car on Lateral-g.net----------- Need something designed?-AdFabDesign

?

Quote Originally Posted by CAMAROBOY69
      I thought this would have been answered by now. The mark VIII fan is 21.75 wide x 19 high x 5.75 deep. Should fit perfect.
      Huh? I thought I just did.

That was the fan size. He needed the shroud size so he would know if it would fit for sure or not. You showed fan size of 18" but the total width is 20 and if he (or anyone else) only had a 19" radiator it could have been decieving. Hope I didnt offend you. ;)

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com