Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Need NC bodyshop recommendation for triangle/triad

thanks
      shane

Country Flag: United States
      What are you looking for? Someone to repair a daily driver, or someone to do some custom work? I might be able to recommend someone..

Bryan

looking to completely repaiint 68 camaro for daily driving. might take it to shows, but not looking for a $10k award winning paint job. thanks, shane

do a search over on the forums at www.horsepowerjunkies.com. We've had several posts about it that topic there, and the board is based out of the triangle area.

Shane,

Look up the phone number for Osborne Paint and Body. I had him do some paintwork (redid the stripes, repainted a fender and door) on my 70 Camaro. He's done a lot of work for my dad, including to roof replacements on cars in the last year. He's not the cheapest place around, but he does do good work.

He's located on South Randleman Road headed South out of Greensboro. I don't have his number handy, but if you can't find it, drop me a PM, and I will get it for you...

Which city do you live in? Do you get out to the local cruise-ins? I don't live in the area anymore, but my father is out at most of them in his 57 Chevy LT5.

Bryan

69boo307, thanks, found lots of good info @ horsepowerjunkies

carbuff, i found the # for osborne paint. i'll give them a look. i live in pittsboro. i just got a 68 project 2 weeks ago. i won't be hitting curse-ins until next year.

thanks, shane

No problem... When you call, ask for Dean, and tell him Bryan Cope sent ya...

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com