Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Hydratech products / services

I just wanted to say that Paul @ Hydratech does it right- Great service, products, and tech advice. I'm real picky about professionalism in the industry (my family is in the biz), and I gotta tell ya- he delivered.

The packing / shipping were fabulous- (yeah, I used 'fabulous'). Man, I wish more companies delivered like this! I think my shipment would have survived a small bomb blast.

PAUL- thanks! Pics of my 'Bird headed your way.

I had the same experience with Hydratech, excellent to do business with.

hydra

same here

I’ll be honest with you. When the unit arrived, the “guts” were launched out of it. Somehow, it happened during the shipping :comp3: . I contacted Paul and he was shocked to say the least. He sent another unit out the same day. All in all, the Hydroboost was one of the best modifications I did to my car. The machining quality is outstanding and it performed just like Paul said it would.
      It's shake and bake!!! and i helped!
      Drewco Homes

I agree. The company is great and so is Paul.

Diddo! Paul takes the time to make sure you get what you need, not just what you think you want.

Always a pleasure to talk with Paul.

Thanks for the kind words guys!

We do indeed work hard to maintain the highest possible levels of customer satisfaction, and it sure is nice to know that it is recognized and appreciated. We are customers of the aftermarket also, and certainly know what it is like in "less than optimium scenarios", which only serves to increase our resolve to provide the best overall experience that we can for our customers. We definitely take pride in every system that we produce, with each and every customer.

We really do love our customers - thank you for your continued support!
      There IS a difference - Thank you for choosing Hydratech!

Paul M. Clark
      Founder / Master Engineer

Hydratech Braking Systems ®
      www.hydratechbraking.com

Country Flag: United States
      I love spreading the word about Paul and his company. It's easy to do when a company takes care of you like he does, and has a top-notch product. There's so many flaky dealers and manufacturers out there, it's nice when you run into one of the "good guys".

Jody

I have to chime in here as well. I installed my unit on a Saturday, and ran into an issue with the fitting on the P/S pump (we discovered that they changed from a female to a male in 69, or vice versa). I called Paul that same day, and we chatted about some ideas on how to solve the issue that day. He offered to send a part out first thing Monday, but alos offered some ideas, such as grabbing a unit from the junkyard, etc. After I hung up, I went back the garage and got back to work. Ten minutes later, Paul calls me back, at my house, with a cross reference part number for an Earl's fitting that would solve the problem. Tell me, how many times have you had customer service ever call you back, let alone on a Saturday, and with a solution?

THAT!!!! Is how you run a business. Oh yeah, the unit was perfect, and the increase in braking performance was breathtaking.

Mark

What everyone else said.
      Brian
      '68 Chevy Stepside-Fatman, HTH, 8.8, Baer, Hydratech, LS1/T56. I know it's a truck but you gotta start somewhere and I need the challenge.

Yep, what everyone else said. All I can say is an outstanding product, with an even more outstanding guy behind it.

Paul and Hydratech are one of the few outfits I can refer people to without ANY shred of a reservation/hesitation. Keep up the good work!

Troy
      1969 Chevelle
      Old setup: Procharged/intercooled/EFI 353 SBC, TKO, ATS/SPC/Global West suspension, C6 brakes & hydroboost.
      In progress: LS2, 3.0 Whipple, T56 Magnum, torque arm & watts link, Wilwood Aero6/4 brakes, Mk60 ABS, vaporworx, floater 9" rear, etc.

ditto again

I also like the fact that he has gratuitous burnout videos (oh wait- those are 'brake tests') on his website.

ah yes, the vids...

Where does it say that you can't have any fun, darn it? Filming those vids was totally hilarious, but ended up causing much backlash from severely flatspotted rubber on multiple cars (heck - you can see the rubber flying on the road in the vids!), a destroyed diff in my 442, and people forever arguing / debating that this wasn't a good demonstration of available braking power...

If you watch the first vid of the 442 closely, you will see that the posi unit is grenading right before your very eyes See the traction kicking from side to side? Sadly enough, the following 442 vid was the last shining moment of the poor Auburn "Pro Series" carrier assembly, as it never worked again after that (absolutely outrageous amounts of powdered metal found in the diff during autopsy)

A short 5 days later, an "old school" Detroit Locker was installed in the ol' Moser 9, straightening the launch out perfectly, though it has been a love / hate thing ever since... :3gears:

Paul M. Clark

www.hydratechbraking.com

You mean...

LOVE to haze the tire
      HATE to buy more posi units?

Love / Hate

It's always amazing how a thread can go off into some of the strangest directions, no?

LOVE: Love the incredible traction that the locker provides! About as close as you can get to running a spool, while still retaining just enough streetability to allow its use. Straight and true launch every time - period...

HATE: The overall action = to lock or not to lock seems to be its greatest dilemma at times. Throttle on vs throttle off creates a definite torque shift at times. Now that it hooks as hard as it does, I have blown the genuine A-833 HEMI spec 4 spd to peices once (VERY scary explosion complete with major fireball shooting out from under the vehicle!!!), and have been through 4 clutches in suprisingly short periods of time. It seems that I may have simply moved the problems "upstream"

Hence the "Love / Hate" statement...

Paul M. Clark

www.hydratechbraking.com

Well, I too am very pleased. Of course, first I had to install power steering which lead to my finding that the headers don't fit. So, why not put a set of new heads on since the old ones were low-tech and the headers were already off ........
      69 Camaro convertible, 410, M22, 8-pt cage therapy program. SOLD.
      68 camaro - SOLD
      67 Bel Air - New street project with perfect floors, frame and trunk!

Cylinder head swap?

Rick - the systems have been found to work best on wicked 770 cube Merlin big blocks sporting twin turbos (that is IF you were looking for an excuse to go that route)

No?

Paul M. Clark

www.hydratechbraking.com

wow

Another great satisfied customer, paul is BY FAR the best customer oriented business ownere i have ever encountered. I needed a 4an male adapter for my hydroboost unit, and there is no such thing. I call Paul and he says he can custom make one for me. THen i leave a voicmail the following monday. He goes out buys the fittings and then goes about sending me an email that he will make it. Then he goes ahead and makes it, sends it out and doesnt even charge me for iT!!!!! what else can i say? thanks paul!

Country Flag: Netherlands
      Same here. Great guy, super product.

Cliff

Country Flag: Netherlands
      well...since I bought it (NIB) secondhand I can't say anything about Paul....the procuct is very nice!
      1st 2nd
      Pro-Touring outside the USA !
      Martin's Camaro Page

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com