Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Virus and Spyware WARNING!!

I have had my new computer for about 5 or 6 months now with no problems, no pop ups, nothing. Someone sent me the link to this site. I went to DL something from it and I ended up with 14 viurses and tons of spyware. I just ended up running the recovery disks to my comp to restore it. Very bad site!!!!
      If you go here just dont DL anything from it. You wont know at first that you are infected. I deleted the first w from the link.
      ......ww.andr.net.......
      Last edited by CAMAROBOY69; 11-03-2004 at 11:44 AM. Reason: deleted hyperlink
      Adam_______Offical Car Name "ILLUSION"
      383 Stroker, Stock cast heads, T-56 tranny, 4.11 gears, 2002 T/A dash, 4th gen interior including seatbelts, power lumbar seats, 18" Budnik Wheels, Hydraboost, QA1 shocks, DC Controller, Power steering conversion, fuel cell, unique exhaust set up........
      ILLUSION Website-----------Old Website--------------My Car on Lateral-g.net----------- Need something designed?-AdFabDesign

Country Flag: United States
      Do I need to suggest that you NOT click that link?

Adam, would you please munge up the link so folks will know where it is but so it's not clickable?

Fixed it. The link itself was safe. They just cant DL anything from that site.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com