Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Bridezilla # 10836

Poor "fiance" (read the first post): http://ths.gardenweb.com/forums/load...245417724.html

This guy's in for a ride

Country Flag: United States

Wtf

A bunch of Loony housewifes
      @ things
      1 If she was my wife id kill Myself
      2 If I were him Id kill myself
      69 Camaro
      W/D sub, Wilwood 13" brakes Bozeforged wheels 18X10 & 18X12,
      Lateral dynamics 3 link ( custom setup ) Dana 60
      lsX Twin Turbo, soon to come
      Viper T56 in place (Yay)
      Bought a running driving car so I can enjoy it before Im dead
      LD 3 Link Installed into ^^^^^ (Yay)

Quote Originally Posted by Madspeed
      A bunch of Loony housewifes
      @ things
      1 If she was my wife id kill Myself
      2 If I were him Id kill myself
      Dude why kill yourself? Kill her, it would be more gratifying. The best was the old bat who said something like "if it's not done my way, I'll just do it again" Well geez sweetheart, if you did it the first time...
      These nags just can't understand normal thinking!
      The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

hehe I said id kill myself becaus he sounds like a schmuck
      but your right kill her first =)
      69 Camaro
      W/D sub, Wilwood 13" brakes Bozeforged wheels 18X10 & 18X12,
      Lateral dynamics 3 link ( custom setup ) Dana 60
      lsX Twin Turbo, soon to come
      Viper T56 in place (Yay)
      Bought a running driving car so I can enjoy it before Im dead
      LD 3 Link Installed into ^^^^^ (Yay)

All I can say is GOOD LUCK to that poor sapp! Looks like that relationship is heading toward !!!!
      Later - Craig

[email protected]

'70 Chevelle (in storage now, probably will never be back on its wheels again!)

Maybe it's just me, but I see her point. Sounds like he made an excuse for not doing it right and got into even deeper @#$% for trying to talk over her head about the whole thing and use some lame excuse. My wife doesn't question me about car/home repairs, finances and computers. I don't question her about cooking and cleaning.
      Nick R.
      69 Camaro - 383, 700R4, 12 bolt 3.55, Hotchkis, Bilstein, Global West, Morris Classic
      08 HHR SS - Still Stock for now
      Do you still believe in all the things that you stood by before? Are you out there on the front lines, or at home keeping score?
      Do you care to be the layer of the bricks that seal your fate? Would you rather be the architect of what we might create?

I'm on her side

She needs to take control fo the laundry situation. If he insists on improperly washing towels, then wash them again and again until the proper heat settings are used. Engineers are the only 'educated' people I know who will waste energy in a losing battle...(I work with plenty of mechanical, chemical, and electrical engineers to know the deep-seated imbalances that lead one to the engineering field). Before any of you engineers get stressed out, relax, I am an engineer at heart, anybody who knows me will attest to that!
      Jeff
      1971 RS Camaro: PAINKILLER

Want something done right, ya gotta do it yourself. If she doesn't like him using the cold setting, she could always, y'know, just wash them herself. I would think that she would be proud to have a husband who was at least trying to help.

Then again, I'm not married, so I may have no idea what I'm talking about.

Yeah, but it sounds like he wants to be right about how to do it.
      When you are married, there is a right way to do things, a wrong way to do things, and the wife's way to do things. The last can be debated. Arguing about doing it wrong is stupid!!
      Nick R.
      69 Camaro - 383, 700R4, 12 bolt 3.55, Hotchkis, Bilstein, Global West, Morris Classic
      08 HHR SS - Still Stock for now
      Do you still believe in all the things that you stood by before? Are you out there on the front lines, or at home keeping score?
      Do you care to be the layer of the bricks that seal your fate? Would you rather be the architect of what we might create?

Step one - She needs to get a real dog that's not afraid to wizz outside when its cold, or has a bigger bladder. My dog will happily hold it in if she thinks its too cold outside.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffandre
      She needs to take control fo the laundry situation. If he insists on improperly washing towels, then wash them again and again until the proper heat settings are used. Engineers are the only 'educated' people I know who will waste energy in a losing battle...(I work with plenty of mechanical, chemical, and electrical engineers to know the deep-seated imbalances that lead one to the engineering field). Before any of you engineers get stressed out, relax, I am an engineer at heart, anybody who knows me will attest to that!

hahahahaha no doubt, I feel ya on that one.

Only an engineer (and a tight ass one at that) would piss and moan about the difference in cost. I mean, damn. I'd wash those towles in 180F water and pay the extra $12/month just to not have to hear her bitch about it. :bsjerk:

But hey he was onto something with the cold water not fading them. If I ever caught my chick washing my true religion jeans in hot water i'd stuff her in the washer with them.

at any rate she better be super hot and have a ton of $$$, cause damn it sure isn't her personality.

um maybe i'm missing the point but this couple is letting the dog pee on towels because it's cold out... give the dog a nice doggie coat and kick his butt out side and don't let him in till he goes. just my .02
      mike.
      Home of the red & white money pit.

Run Forest Run.

i couldnt read more than 1 1/2 threads of that crap. Im a mech engr and agree most engineers i meet are very odd people, there doesnt seem to be much common sense in the field. i recently rejected a floor layout for a new manufacturing area. the fork truck carrying the parts was 46 inches wide (total) so the layout was made for a fork truck aisle to be 46 inches wide exactly, no wiggle room, whats worse was the container carrying parts into the area was 7 feet wide. stupid stupid, an entire turntable (9 feet across and plumbed for air) was already installed from this guys prints and had to be relocated to accomodate a fork truck aisle.

I can see this turning into a "dumb stuff you've seen engineers do" thread.

The best one i've seen yet was a freelance project I worked on a year or so ago. We were doing some pretty trick stuff on a low rise buildout for a local videogame company. The execs were all going to be on the 4th floor and came up with the idea they wanted a ginormous salt water fishtank. I'm talking 5k gallon big.

Rather than doing the logical thing and having it built into a wall (it was an open structure, we were putting all the walls up anyway) with an equipment room adjacent, it was directly in the middle of the entrance. He proposed we run all the supply lines overhead and only gave a 7x7ft room for the hardware.

And that was before we even got into the structural issues with placing a 45k lb fishtank in the middle of an unsupported floor.

I'm glad you guys liked this one. I'm in the market for a washer & dryer and found this laundry forum.

Here's some crazy crap:

1. Did you know Bosch WDs are made in North Carolina.
      2. Whirlpool bought Maytag.
      3. Frigidaire is building a new WD plant in Mexico and will close (clothes??) its Iowa plant (and I think they also make appliances in Georgia, too).
      4. LG stands for South Korea's "Lucky Goldstar"... as in the same Kmart-esque Goldstar electronics line of years ago. BTW: LG really knows how to market washer "bling" suing paint jobs and chromish knobs.
      5. Many Sears Kenmore washers are made by Whirlpool.

It's not what it seems anymore; just American nameplates of a bygone era. Some names are now owned by multi-national holding companies. My tendency is to buy the Bosch due to technical merit.

Anybody else care to comment?

Quote Originally Posted by SS Drifter
      I'm glad you guys liked this one. I'm in the market for a washer & dryer and found this laundry forum.

Here's some crazy crap:

1. Did you know Bosch WDs are made in North Carolina.
      2. Whirlpool bought Maytag.
      3. Frigidaire is building a new WD plant in Mexico and will close (clothes??) its Iowa plant (and I think they also make appliances in Georgia, too).
      4. LG stands for South Korea's "Lucky Goldstar"... as in the same Kmart-esque Goldstar electronics line of years ago. BTW: LG really knows how to market washer "bling" suing paint jobs and chromish knobs.
      5. Many Sears Kenmore washers are made by Whirlpool.

It's not what it seems anymore; just American nameplates of a bygone era. Some names are now owned by multi-national holding companies. My tendency is to buy the Bosch due to technical merit.

Anybody else care to comment?
      Buy the Bosch.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffandre
      That guy just proves the theory that just because someone is inteligent doesn't mean they have a lick of common sense. I know quite of few dumb smart people.

After reading that I'm going to start using hot water. My wife got that cold water detergent and only washes cold on everything. I've never been so sure about the cleanliness of that stuff.

Say no to germs,
      Tony Huntimer
      RaceHome.com
      @Camaro.Family Camaros
      1967 #QuickChangeCamaro - SpeedTech Suspension LS1/T56
      1967 #CFBee - SpeedTech Suspension SuperCharged LS3/T56
      1969 #TaxReturnCamaro Art Morrison Suspension 496/T56
      1986 #IROCdaily - Stock IROC

Quote Originally Posted by cupcar
      um maybe i'm missing the point but this couple is letting the dog pee on towels because it's cold out... give the dog a nice doggie coat and kick his butt out side and don't let him in till he goes. just my .02
      mike.
      You are completely right!

I don't want to offend anyone...but D@MN! My aunt used to breed dogs. The worst were those stupid little greyhounds. They went to the bathroom anywhere anytime. I'm sure some greyhounds are good, but not the ones I was around. In fact I fualt that couple just for owning the greyhound. If I were in charge, I would have my teams round up all the greyhounds and send them all to the terrorists. I would also send in a team to permanently stick their washer on "HOT water", take away that crazy wifes computer, then I would have my team sterilize them so they can't have kids and populate the earth with stupid people.

One things for sure, when they get divorced, she's going to "take him to the cleaners."

Tony Huntimer
      RaceHome.com
      @Camaro.Family Camaros
      1967 #QuickChangeCamaro - SpeedTech Suspension LS1/T56
      1967 #CFBee - SpeedTech Suspension SuperCharged LS3/T56
      1969 #TaxReturnCamaro Art Morrison Suspension 496/T56
      1986 #IROCdaily - Stock IROC

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com