Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Gmachinz Sales & Performance having a huge sale....!

I just recieved my latest winter wholesale catalog from my supplier and they are cutting prices on a TON of stuff. I thought I would include some of the lines they are offering as a discount to me (which means cheaper prices for you) for the month of November and if anybody is interested in anything or if they want pricing on something else, don't hesitate to send me an email! These lines include but are not limited to: Aeroquip fittings, Borla cat-back kits, AutoMeter tachs w/shift lights, Crane gold extruded/aluminum roller rocker arms for SB Chevy, ARP head bolt/stud kits, Fel-Pro gaskets (entire line-including performance), Holley Street Avenger carbs, Painless Wiring, NOS kits/accessories, MSD and optima batteries. There are way more lines than this but you get the idea. Anyway, I'll be in/out all day today and tomorrow I'll be working on a '91 Talon for most of the day but I'll be checking my email constantly and you can leave me a message on my home phone as well. 515-266-2465-if you have questions, please call! Thanks, Jabin [email protected]

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com