Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Defining Pro-Touring

I know this is old news to most but as I was browsing the site(remember I'm a "rookie") yesterday I show a threadlink that said somthing about defining protouring. When I clicked on it said no longer avalible. This must be something that was on the old forum. Please someone link this probably informative site where us newbes can see it. I would appreciate the help.I think the link was on the home page. Hopefully I can learn from such threads and not show my ignorance when conversing with you oldtimers! :rolleyes5
      Thanks Guys,

Bill

Trailers are for BOATS!

Bill, you should purchase Tony Huntimer's book. "How to build and modify PRO-TOURING Street Machines". Here is a definition that I came up with that can be seen on page 8 of the book. "By improving your car's ability to handle, brake, and accelerate with the best of them, you have just stepped on board with the Pro-Touring movement. Pro-Touring is a genre like no other, it brings qualities and performance minded ideas from all areas of racing, as well as all areas of the car enthusiasm movement. Pro-Touring is carving up your nearest canyon road or road course with an older piece of Detroit iron that handles like it is on rails, due to the suspension modifications you made to it." - Ralph LoGrasso

Obviously this is a summarized version, since this had to be done in three sentences, but the entire 144 page book will really show you everything there is to know about pro-touring.

Purchase the book at www.racehome.com

Pro-touring book

Thanks,
      Already ordered the book by mail, look forward to reading it.
      Bill

Trailers are for BOATS!

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com