Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Threaded View

My 66 mustang fastback project

Everyone here should see this car underneath . this started life in new mexico , went california and now here to pa . there is absoultely no rust on this thing at all . you could not tell the diffrence from my 2004 truck to this 66 stang underneath . i am so excited about this car . sorry .

i just wish my 69 convertible camaro was this clean and nice underneath . you can see it on the rotiserre in the back ground

so details of what it will look like :

it wil be painted a pepper gray with silver stripes . it has a shelby r front valance and the hood from eleanor , billet grilles will be used and also baer brakes at all 4 corners . a 18" front wheel and 20" rear . it currently runs and drives has a 302 in it and a top loader 4 speed and 9" rear . i will be putting in some other gaues in a cluster in the factory dash and will have black interior.

will be in the shop for paint in 2 weeks . any questions email me . hope to have it at Barrett Jackson in january , if it turns out real nice i might hang on to it and put in a 03-04 cobra motor and 6 speed .

i will try to post some pics . this is my first try at the new forum . thanks Larry for a great site !!!!

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com