Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

My 66 mustang fastback project

Everyone here should see this car underneath . this started life in new mexico , went california and now here to pa . there is absoultely no rust on this thing at all . you could not tell the diffrence from my 2004 truck to this 66 stang underneath . i am so excited about this car . sorry .

i just wish my 69 convertible camaro was this clean and nice underneath . you can see it on the rotiserre in the back ground

so details of what it will look like :

it wil be painted a pepper gray with silver stripes . it has a shelby r front valance and the hood from eleanor , billet grilles will be used and also baer brakes at all 4 corners . a 18" front wheel and 20" rear . it currently runs and drives has a 302 in it and a top loader 4 speed and 9" rear . i will be putting in some other gaues in a cluster in the factory dash and will have black interior.

will be in the shop for paint in 2 weeks . any questions email me . hope to have it at Barrett Jackson in january , if it turns out real nice i might hang on to it and put in a 03-04 cobra motor and 6 speed .

i will try to post some pics . this is my first try at the new forum . thanks Larry for a great site !!!!

Country Flag: Bosnia Herzegovina

66 Fb

Hey thats sweet, just what i've been looking for and to do but with a Lightning motor. From the looks of your other projects this ones going to just BAD! BTW how much did you pick it up for? keep us informed please!!!! Vince
      MrQuick ΜΟΛ'ΩΝ ΛΑΒ'Ε

https://www.pro-touring.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=4&dateline=1323422564
      Follow us on Facebook

Country Flag: United States
      Don't let Adam see this!

MAN.......another sweet project to start with......how many cars you need.....LOL...
      j/k.....you can never have enough!!! I am kinda shocked though,its a ford......not your trend......2 69 hard top camaros and a 69 convertable and then a stang???....LOL
      anyways...im sure it will be awesome when your done! keep us updated!
      colt45
      colt zantop

1968 camaro LS1.......aka......."NJECTED"

Country Flag: United States
      Very nice datsbad. I still like my neighbors car though. I'll try and put up a couple shots tomorrow.
      Allen Ortega
      Meanstreets Performance Fabrication

---------------------------------------

Vegetarians are the reason for global warming

well guys the stang is a project that will be sold , i just hope it does not turn out to nice that i will want to keep it . and the orange 69 well i think i will end up selling it also . but the convertible is a keeper , i told my son that it is his car . and only being 3 everytime he see's it he say s "that my car daddy ?". i probably should not have started that , it will probably end up biting me in the ass when its done and someone offers big $$$ to buy it .

as far as the blue car . after it comes out in super chevy , if it does . i will sell it also . my goal is not to own 4 cars , but have the ultimate 69 convertible (in my eyes) and thats it . this damn convertible will cost as much as all these cars together also . thats not the brightest decision either but it is what i want and i am building it myself so oh well.

i hope to have this 66 stang done for barrett jackson . it should be nice

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com