Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Carter (toad32) just made a sick render of my car!!!

He might be able to tweak some of the details of it but dang so far I thought it was stunning!!!
      I thought that it was very
      Here is the direct link to his name on the site. Then just send him a PM and tell him Adam sent you. https://www.pro-touring.com/forum/member.php?u=2673
      Thank you Carter!

Last edited by CAMAROBOY69; 03-06-2006 at 12:26 PM. Reason: Updated with small orange line in the front.
      Adam_______Offical Car Name "ILLUSION"
      383 Stroker, Stock cast heads, T-56 tranny, 4.11 gears, 2002 T/A dash, 4th gen interior including seatbelts, power lumbar seats, 18" Budnik Wheels, Hydraboost, QA1 shocks, DC Controller, Power steering conversion, fuel cell, unique exhaust set up........
      ILLUSION Website-----------Old Website--------------My Car on Lateral-g.net----------- Need something designed?-AdFabDesign

wow adam !
      that looks damn good !
      In process!
      1972 C10
      Roadster Shop Fast Track chassis
      LS376/525

Country Flag: United States
      I don't like it... Too shiney...
      Mark:
      "Bad Ast" Astro Van. Just because I did it... Doesn't mean it's possible...
      This my Bad Ast thread...
      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...roject-Faze-II
      This is my Fotki album...
      http://astroracer.fotki.com/

Holy shizznizzle!
      That looks fantastic!!!!!
      True T.

Whats new with Project 1/2-Trak?

Follow my wisecracks on Sports, Food, Politics and other BS on Twitter.

My blog

When they kick out your front door, How you gonna come?
      With your hands on your head, Or on the trigger of your gun?

Thanks a lot guys. I fell in love with it instantly. Carter does killer work. His price is only $100.00 too!!!!!!
      Here is the direct link to his name on the site. Then just send him a PM. https://www.pro-touring.com/forum/member.php?u=2673
      I will post this info in the first thread.
      383 Stroker, Stock cast heads, T-56 tranny, 4.11 gears, 2002 T/A dash, 4th gen interior including seatbelts, power lumbar seats, 18" Budnik Wheels, Hydraboost, QA1 shocks, DC Controller, Power steering conversion, fuel cell, unique exhaust set up........
      ILLUSION Website-----------Old Website--------------My Car on Lateral-g.net----------- Need something designed?-AdFabDesign

LOL so you are only gonna paint the top half huh?

Just kidding. It looks awesome! Did you have to supply the pic?

Quote Originally Posted by JoshStratton
      LOL so you are only gonna paint the top half huh?

Just kidding. It looks awesome! Did you have to supply the pic?
      Yea im just going to spray clear coat over the grey primer on the bottom and just paint the top black. j/k
      Yes I sent him one of the pics of my car.

Lookin good Adam. Now go buy the paint....get.er.done!

T/y
      Carter made a small subtle change that I requested. I wanted the orange line at the front of the car to be thinner than the rest. Turned out perfect and I updated the first post with the new pic.

Not to change the subject or peeve you off, but I wonder what it would look like without the rear side window chrome, kind of like a one piece. I wonder if that is even possible....

I am totally diggin that color combo. When are you gonna spray some fumes?

Im glad everyone seems to like the paint scheme. His photoshop render really is inspiring for me. This is the first time my car has looked shiny.
      My windows arent that dark in real life at all otherwise your idea would have been killer to paint that chrome black on the rear quarter windows.
      I am hoping to paint the car before or after summer. Once summer is here I will be driving it all the time to car shows. I hate letting it sit in summer. So if its not painted by summer then more than likely I will paint it in the fall. I WILL paint the car this year for sure. Just have to decide what black I want. It has to have some sort of metal flake in the black. I dont want just plain black.

Dialed!!!

Adam,
      That is SWEET!
      It looks different than any other 69 I have seen.
      I love the stripe/flame separation between the two colors..
      I found myself going back to look at it several times!
      Excellent choice
      Scott
      G Force Designs Concepts #004
      "Quicksilver"
      1965 Mustang Fastback
      347/450hp FRPP crate engine,G Force T5
      SSBC 4wdb,Budnik M5's etc...
      SOLD

2011 GT500
      Ingot Silver Metallic
      Stripe delete
      SVTPP/Elec. Pkg.
      Stock for now
      SOLD

70 Pro Touring Nova
      572/620ho crate
      TKO 600
      DSE suspension upgrades

SOLD

Thanks for the feedback Scott. I got a huge smile reading your exciting reply. I bet I looked at that pic at least 50 times yesterday.

:3gears: :3gears:
      ^-------^
      YOU ME one day at the track buddy!
      Kevin.
      69 Firebird "Eternity"

Adam that is awsome! I'm really liking the 2 tone!!

That is SWEET...now just paint it.
      "Champagne taste on a beer pocket book."

Thank you! I cant stop staring at that pic! Paint will hopefully be this year some time. Probably later in the year but I have too much to do on the car right now to even consider paint.

I'm gonna miss the primer but I will say it looks fantabulous.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com